Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
LOST AND FOUND AND CONNECTIONS ABOUND
- I have missed getupgrrl from Chez Miscarriage for the last couple of years. I would love to know how she is and there is one particular post that I wish I could access. If anyone has information about how to ask her for access (and find out how her little boy is!) I would be so grateful.
- (1) Naked Ovary, naked ovary, naked ovary, naked ovary. Naked ovary. Come out, come out, wherever you are. (2) I desperately miss Karen at Naked Ovary.
- I would love to know what is happening with Kay/Hanazono who wrote Hanazono. Is she still adopting? Is she already a mother? Kay - write and let us know.
- How about Sube at Waiting for a Crumbcake?? I always wondered about her.
- I would love to be able to read A Few Good Eggs still. It has gone password protected. If you are reading, e-mail me at email@example.com, or if anyone knows how to contact them, let me know!
- (1) I've been wondering for years, literally, how Danae from Hardscrabble is doing. (2) I second the question about Danae--she is one of my favorite bloggers, ever, and sorely missed.
- Another blogger I have wondered about for years is Sarah from Badlands. How are you Sarah?
- I would also love to hear from Beth (Prop Your Hips Up) about life after HG and now with Leah Catherine...
- How about Patiently Waiting, she turned her blog to invite-only, but I would like to know if the birth mom had her baby yet.
- I would love to know what's going on with Me The Bumblebee? She went PWP and she had commented on my blog a few times. I just wanted to know if I could be invited to return the favor (FOUND! See below).
Are you reading this post because you found your name/blog here? Answer the message by leaving your information in the comments section or send an email to them through me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are in contact with the desired person/blog, please let them know that someone is searching for them at Lost and Found.
- Gravida Zero adopted a baby boy who is completely delicious and wonderful.
- Baby Blues is alive and well. And still writing her blog even though it has gone invite-only. She writes: Please post my email for anyone I missed to invite. It's email@example.com.
- The Artist Formerly known as The Sunnie Side Up...has started a new blog! In case you missed her first blog, she is an African American Adoptee who started TTC in 2001, was diagnosed with PCOS in 2005, started blogging and ART, m/c twins in 2006, and adopted StillaBaby in Feb 2007 (she is now 6 months old). She says, "Yes, I want to be found, but just want a bit more privacy. They can email me at
firstname.lastname@example.org." You can also go to her blog: StillaMomma and follow the instructions on the page to get the password.
- From Dead Bug: Lovely ladies, thank you for checking on me. I am still around and dropping in occasionally to the IF blogosphere. This unearned pregnancy is now at 34 weeks, and I can still hardly credit it. Feel like I've made it up. If all goes well, I will post once he has arrived.
- Vanilla is alive and well. She can be contacted about the password at email@example.com.
- Bumble is also alive and well. She can be contacted about the password at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Amy from A Somewhat Ordinary Life is going password protected. If you missed her last post, you can still request an invite to the blog by emailing her at email@example.com.
Wish you could connect with any of the blogs/bloggers listed in this section? Leave them a message in the comments section or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try to get it to them.
- I am looking for those who have immune issues and have used alternative therpies to correct them or IVIg (submitted by Grad3 from Motherhood). If you can help Grad3, please contact her via her blog.
- I would like to put a call out to anyone with recurrent miscarriage, either those who are still going through it or those who are pregnant/have given birth after recurrent miscarriage (submitted by Kristen at Sticky Bean). If you can help Kristen, please contact her via her blog.
- I am in an odd spot in life: a non-ttc infertile in a fertile world. Is there anyone else out there who is in this spot? I'd love to read other blogs from people who are dealing with this same thing (submitted by Tigger at Tigger's Infertility Madness). If you can help Tigger, please contact her via her blog.
- Do you live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida? Farah at Fertilize Me is forming a Tampa Bay Bloggers group for face-to-face get togethers. Contact her at Farahbeth@gmail.com if interested.
- Congratulations to the winners of the IIFF: Seasons by Scott and Michele P won the Audience Choice Award. Spring by Vee and Max won the Lucky Dip Prize. Mother Earth's Flower Shop by Mel and Josh won the Jury Prize. The next IIFF screening will be October 27th and has a Halloween theme. Click here for more details and to enter.
- Did you miss the Oprah episode where Jenna spoke about infertility and loss? In the great tradition of Beagle's traveling book, Jenna is willing to send out a disc of Oprah's show as well as some extra behind the scenes footage. The disc will pass from blogger to blogger in a similar vein to Beagle's traveling book. If you are interested in seeing this episode or if you've seen the episode but want to see the behind-the-scenes After Show, email Jenna at email@example.com and she'll put you on the list and explain how the traveling disc works.
NEW BLOGS (started in July or August of 2007)
.blogspot.com(secondary IF/daily life)
- http://shiftyshadow.blogspot.com/ (neonatal death/ttc again)
- http://www.alittlesweetness.blogspot.com/ (newly-minted stirrup queen)
- http://babystep.wordpress.com/ (38-year-old stepmum ttc)
- http://fatgirlslim.typepad.com/journey/ (secondary IF after primary IF/loss)
- Don't go through a loss alone. The purpose of community it to be there for you in both good times and bad. Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or leave a comment below to add to this section. Make sure you include your blog's url so people can come and support you.
- I'd love some support right about now. Now that IVF is unavoidable, it is getting far less amusing to contemplate. I'm feeling like crap, quite frankly, that my baby died and technology is required for round two. Go over and give Geohde some support at Mission: Impossible.
- Jackie at Oscar Wants a Playmate received a positive this week. Wish her congratulations!
- CE at Changing Expectations received a positive this week. Wish her congratulations!
- Megan at Exile in Kidville received a positive this week. Wish her congratulations!
- Caro at Third Time Lucky received a positive this week. Wish her congratulations!
- Serenity at Serenity Now! received a positive last week. Wish her congratulations!
- Somewhat Ordinary at A Somewhat Ordinary Life received a positive last month. Wish her congratulations!
- Natalie at Relaxing Doesn't Make Babies received a positive recently. Wish her congratulations!
- Mrs. C at It Could Take Three Months received a positive recently. Wish her congratulations!
- Ultimate Journey at Still Trying After All Those Pills received a positive recently. Wish her congratulations!
- Sara S-P at The Island received a positive recently. Wish her congratulations!
- Sofia/Princess Peach at Waiting For That Miracle received a positive recently. Wish her congratulations!
- Akeeyu at Herveryown received a positive recently. Wish her congratulations!
- Samantha at Our TTC Journey received a positive recently. Wish her congratulations!
- Adrienne at Max's Mommy received a positive recently. Wish her congratulations!
- Shelby at A Sibling for Celia received a positive recently. Wish her congratulations!
- Alli at Secondary Infertility gave birth to "Rose" on July 16th. Go with her congratulations!