Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Check out The Infertile Informer, a website chronicling infertility news stories from around the world.
- Anla at Anla Knits! No, Really She Does has gone password protected. If you read her blog and didn't get the password, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go wish her congratulations--Summer at Worrier/Warrior got her PhD!
- Lizard Queen at Paper Pregnant needs your help. They are trying to adopt two children from Guatemala and politics may shut everything down. She has outlined simple things you can do to help on her blog including writing your congressperson (there is a letter already drafted that you can use) as well as an online petition.
- This Too Shall Pass (adoption)
- OPKs, HPTs, and Dreams (ttc over 35)
- Nulligravida (moving on to IUI or IVF)
- The Long Challenging Road (IUI, ttc over 35)
- Journey to Babeland (in the beginning, PCOS)
- Acorn Beginnings (RPL, secondary IF)
- On Flunking Applied Biology 101 (RPL, endo)
- What a Shame About Me (unexplained IF)
- Babyless in Boston (unexplained IF)
- Browneyedgirl at A Few Good Eggs...Maybe? turns 25 this week. Go over and wish her a happy birthday.
- Though Twin B continues to do well, Bea at Infertile Fantasies has lost Twin A. Please go over and give her support.
- Retrieval is tomorrow morning for the lovely LJ at Looking for 2 Lines. Please go over and wish her good luck!
- Faith had her twins! Andrew and Matthew were born on September 27th. Go over and wish her congratulations.