Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Barren Bitches Book Brigade chosen books will be announced soon. Just contacting authors so we can set the schedule.
- Do you live in the San Francisco/Bay Area? Frenchie at Miss Inconceivability is looking to get together with other IF/pg loss bloggers. Contact her through her blog.
- Do you live in the Dallas/Forth Worth area? "I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex and would like to get together all the bloggers in the area to meet. If anyone would like to join and get more info they can email me at email@example.com."
- Mamazen (secondary IF after primary IF)
- My Broken Road to Motherhood (general IF, reversed vasectomy)
- Today is Andrea-Jennine's 5th anniversary. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Saturday is Rian's blogoversary. Congratulations on a full year of writing.
- It's my anniversary this weekend. So drop on by and say congratulations to me :-)
- Barb at Fertility Challenged in Florida lost her grandfather yesterday. She could use some love. They were very close.
- Stims starting soon for Sarah on this 6th IVF cycle. Go over and wish her good luck.
- 3 gorgeously doubling betas for Perchance to Dream. Go over and wish her congratulations!
- Gemini Girl gave birth to her twins on November 13th. Neve and Soleil are in the NICU and doing okay. Go over and wish her congratulations.