Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Tonight is Bea's Girls Night In: "on Thursday, November 1st, we're having a Girl-Blogger's Night In. Pour a relaxing bath, open a bottle of wine, get your favourite snacks and DVD together, bring a friend and do a facial, or just take the night off to read in bed. Blog about your evening and send me a link to the post. Then donate**, at the cancer council's website, the amount of money you would have spent on a night out. Let's make the fiftieth good deed one for the girls!"
- Saturday is the 3rd International Infertility Film Festival!
- Tomorrow is the first Blog Fair in the Lost and Found. Come tour password-protected blogs. There will not be a normal Lost and Found. All items sent will be placed in Monday's edition.
- Leave a wish. Support a wish.
- Jess asks: " Anyone know anything about Wiscadoo or Carrie from Stork Files? I miss them and worry about what became of them both, especially Carrie, since she was due about the same time as I am!" Carrie and Wiscadoo: check in?
- Barb has a question about the antibody panel. If you've had this blood work done, swing by her blog and answer her question.
- Waiting has moved. The new space is Are We There Yet?!. Move on over with her...
- None today, but a huge list is coming on Monday.
- It's NYCPhoenix's birthday today. Please go over and wish her happy birthday.
- Sunny's birthday is on Sunday! Go over and sing her a little song...
- Soapchick's anniversary is also on Sunday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Emily from Not That You Asked... miscarried on Halloween. Please go over and give her support.
- Wannabe RE found out that her potential adoption was a scam. Please go over and give her support. I can't believe there are people out there who fuck with people's emotions like this.
- None Today.
- It is with enormous pleasure that I tell you that Mama gave birth to a little girl this morning by c-section. Mama and baby are well (though Mama had to get off the phone quickly due to nausea).