Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- 55 in the Creme de la Creme--keep sending your link. And go hound your favourite bloggers to submit something.
- Tonight, 9 p.m. EST, Living Room. Be there. Grey's Anatomy. All are welcome.
- Two ladies in need of a new OB or RE--can you help them out? Contact them through their blogs if you live in their area or can make a recommendation:
- Another connection needed: Nancy has been going through hellish surgery after hellish surgery to get her uterus into shape simply to start trying. She is looking to connect with others who have either (1) had multiple surgeries for endo or (2) are also waiting for the chance to try. She writes at The New Life of Nancy: "my third uterine surgery failed. It failed to get my oven in shape to receive any buns for baking. It's still on the fritz. The first one wasn't actually for ~this~ problem. It was an endo lap, so I shouldn't count it. The second surgery was the one that tried to fix the inside of the uterus. Since I went with my OB instead of my RE, I was able to rationalize the failure with the fact I didn't go with the "expert". I figured I made a bad decision and was paying for it by having to endure a third surgery. But when that 3rd surgery failed - the surgery performed by the expert - well, that one got to me. This is the last chance to get my oven in working condition. They are not going around the sides anymore, they are just going to try to "snip" it out. The amount of scar tissue being built from the surgeries alone is going to start damaging the oven to where it's unrepairable. This is my final service call. This is it." Not only should you go over to give her support, but if you also are in the same boat, let her know.
- Calling all Bloggers in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex: "I would like to get together all the bloggers in the area to meet. So if anyone would like to join and get more info they can email me @ email@example.com or comment on my blog www.rismoody.blogspot.com."
- It has started--the celebration of us--the Creme de la Creme of the Infertility/Pregnancy Loss/Adoption blogosphere. Click on over to see the details and then add your link to the list.
- What? You need a gift for the holidays? Why not support your fellow stirrup queens and buy from Shop Mom or Pop? Shop thoughtfully this season and send on the link to anyone who wants to support the community by making their holiday shopping also make treatments or adoption possible.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- My Everyday Life (religious/spiritual, IVF)
- None Today.
- Very, very sad news: Carlynn's daughter was born still on December 4th. Please go over and give her support.
- ER on Friday for Chilli--go over and wish her luck.
- None Today.
- None Today.