Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- 78 in the Creme de la Creme--keep sending your link. And go hound your favourite bloggers to submit something.
- A request for information from Love Will Tear Us Apart: "I just got back my 5th and final negative beta for IUI's. I'm now at the crossroads of choosing either IVF or adoption. I was hoping to connect with any other women who have gone through IVF with unexplained infertility. Whether they had a positive outcome or not, I would just really like to meet others in or have been in my predicament." Please contact her via her blog if you can help and point her towards your own blog/story.
- It has started--the celebration of us--the Creme de la Creme of the Infertility/Pregnancy Loss/Adoption blogosphere. Click on over to see the details and then add your link to the list.
- What? You need a gift for the holidays? Why not support your fellow stirrup queens and buy from Shop Mom or Pop? Shop thoughtfully this season and send on the link to anyone who wants to support the community by making their holiday shopping also make treatments or adoption possible.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Onward and Sideways: Destination Baby (donor egg)
- Kristen, clicker extraordinaire and wonderful person all around (I can say that because I know her in real life too) is having her birthday on Wednesday. Please drop by her blog and sing her a little song.
- Moosk at A Journey to Parenthood lost her mother last week. Please go over and give her support.
- Journey to Junior had a pregnancy scare with some bleeding and vanishing symptoms but all is well. Go over and give her a hug as she breathes a shaky sigh of relief.
- Portia's cycle was canceled and her doctor said he didn't think she should try again with her eggs. She is devastated. Please go over and give her support.
- None Today.
- None Today.