Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Request for a blog she can't remember from Ann at the Unlucky 20 Percent: "Lost: I can't remember the url of a blogger from the Chicago area who is in her third trimester, carrying a baby with severe heart defects. She is also a nurse in a NICU. Can anyone help me?" Contact Ann through her blog.
- If you're in the Twin Cities, a face-to-face support group is forming.
- Monogrammed Mom is going to be published in Boston Magazine!
- The L & F has sort of grown and grown and grown, which is great (obviously) but in order to put it together in a reasonable amount of time, I have to forgo writing back an email when people send me info. Which makes me feel like a huge bitch. So, this is my very public apology for not sending back a thank you note and acknowledging when I get an email before putting in information.
- You've probably noticed that the Creme de la Creme is up...Adding many more to it daily therefore, I set up a box in the top left corner and when I add things to the post, I change the time and date.
- Just because the holidays are over doesn't mean that shopping is over for the year. People still need gifts in life. Why not support your fellow stirrup queens and buy from Shop Mom or Pop? Shop thoughtfully this season and send on the link to anyone who wants to support the community by making their gift giving also make treatments or adoption possible.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- I'm Not Ashamed of Having Infertility--Just Pissed (RPL, Thallasemia minor)
- Just Talking to Me (unexplained IF)
- Nessa's birthday is Sunday the 13th. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Multiple Baby Pileup lost her son, Jack, on January 2nd. Please go over and give her support.
- M at Infertility Loss has some really hard dates coming up this week leading up to the loss of her twin boys. Please go over and give her a hug.
- None Today.
- Kir from Kir's Corner had her twins--two boys. More details coming soon.