Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Face-to-Face Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Contest: Bee in the Bonnet is running an Earth Day contest and you can win a BPA free Nalgene bottle. Head over to her blog to enter.
- Request for Help: Manda at I Think I Hear Your Mother Calling has a poll up on her blog about an IF book that she and some other bloggers are writing. Please head over and with a click of your mouse, answer her question.
- The first Barren Advice column is up. Tell me what you think, add your own advice, or second an idea that appears in the column.
- U.T.E.R.U.S. Update: a second ad for U.T.E.R.U.S. has gone up on my sidebar over at Stirrup Queens. They money from all of the ads in that ad space go to U.T.E.R.U.S. Therefore, support the blogger or business who purchases the space and if you want it, go bid on it over at the US eBay site (it currently has one bid--but there are two days left on the bidding). I'll design your ad and hopefully you'll get a few new readers in the process. By the way,we have so many cool auctions running on the US eBay right now and need your help to advertise it. Please put in a plug anywhere you post and make the US eBay auction as successful as the UK one!
- Team On the Road continues to truck along. There are now three teams walking in honour of Lennox and Zoe: Stirrup Queens, My Perky Ovaries, and In Search of Biscuit 2.0. I cannot thank enough those who have donated or posted the code for Team On the Road. We've currently raised $3250! If you would like to help with our March of Dimes fundraising, read this post and join along. There are at least five things you could do!
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Whataboutmyegg's Weblog (general IF, oral meds, pg loss)
- Wishing, Waiting, Hoping, Praying (in the beginning...)
- Msfitzita has a birthday looming close...go sing a song in the general vicinity of April.
- Ms. Planner's birthday is today. Go wish her congratulations. Also, her blogoversary is this upcoming Friday!
- Rachel at Henry Street is celebrating the two year anniversary of her blog this week. Go wish her congratulations.
- The Maybe Baby turns 34 on Friday. Go sing her a little song a bit early.
- AMS at Our Own Creation will be remembering Lennox and Zoe today on what would have been their due date had they not been born early. Please go over there and support her.
- Our Infertility Journey lost one of the twins. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Chicory and Klove are experiencing a pregnancy loss right now. Please go give them love.
- Emilie received terrible, terrible news this weekend--the cancer has returned. Please keep her in your thoughts and go over to give her support.
- Heidi's beta came back at 58, but her pregnancy tests keep getting lighter. Please go over and give her support while she waits for the second beta.
- Freezer Buns needs your positive thoughts. She is going in for retrieval for IVF#2 on Thursday. They are in danger of having to freeze all the embryos again because of her high estrogen level. They've had 2 failed FET's and one cancelled FET, so freezing isn't
the best scenario for them. Go give her support.
- Andria needs good thoughts right now. When feeling her son's head, she found a soft spot with a hard mass in the middle. They are taking him to the doctor today. Please go over and give her support.
- Transfer today for My Baby Quest.
- Leah at Tales from My Dusty Ovaries is officially on bedrest.
- Tracy is back on bedrest after the tear in her placenta became bigger. Please go over and give her support.
- Life As a Sandwich is on bedrest this week due to placental abruption (though she is now home from the hospital). Go over and keep her company.
- Schatzi is on "increased rest" and will most likely be on bedrest for a large portion of her pregnancy.
- When All Else Fails... is on bedrest due to a shortened cervix.
- Waiting in Line had a fantastic first beta--344 at 14dpo.
- The Complete Egg had baby Liam last week. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- No Minivan gave birth to a boy--Wyatt--yesterday. Go over and wish her congratulations.