Anyone can submit news to LFCA by clicking here. Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- BlogHer DC is on Monday!
- Tomorrow is Jen's Online Baby Shower. She has helped so many people with U.T.E.R.U.S. She has been a Clicker extraordinaire forever. Calliope is throwing her an online baby shower this Saturday, the 11th. Come over to this site for fun, games, shmoozing. We'll be hanging out and chatting through the comments section all day long. Plus, show Jen how much you appreciate all of the work she has done to reach out to community.
- U.T.E.R.U.S. fundraiser: Unquestionable Love is holding a li.a s.ophia fundraiser. She is donate every cent of what she makes from the fundraiser, so tell your friends and go shopping!
- Join Along: It's that time of year again...Time to recruit bloggers for the Great Blog Cross-Pollination! Come join in, last year was great fun! It's a great way to introduce yourself to a whole world of new bloggers. See the new icon here.
- Face-to-Face: There is a Central Florida bloggers meeting coming up!
- Give Away: Jess at Life in the White House is doing her first giveaway: A one year subscription to American Patchwork and Quilting magazine, staring October 9th and ending October 15th at 7:00pm EST.
- ISO the Golden Egg is starting a regular post called Pay it Forward Fridays. She has received so much love and support, she wants to give back. Regularly. Some weeks it may be just a little something to give someone a much needed lift, other weeks it could be more substantial. Paying it forward give her more pleasure than she could have imagined. She hopes others will join her in Pay it Forward Fridays and write about it. It could be as simple as writing about looking for things to donate to the U.T.E.R.U.S. Project's ebay auctions. Whatever. Karma, baby!
- For Breast Cancer Awareness Month: a website: Army of Women.
- Question: Soulbliss is interested in finding others who have gone off Heparin in the first or second trimester. Doc said to go off it is fine, testing showed all is ok but she is still nervous.
- Question: Beth asks, "do I need to suck it up, or is it time to talk to the Doc about some medicinal help for my depression?"
- Question: Kristen is concerned that she may have a uterine prolapse. She's wondering if anyone else has any experience with this or could spare some good thoughts until she sees the doctor.
- The 1500 adoption/infertility/loss blogroll is now...searchable. I've created a custom search engine that searches only the blogs on the blogroll. You can access it in the top right corner of my blog.
- Submit your own news to LFCA using the new form which is always linked on the right sidebar.
- The new IComLeavWe list is up for October. Join along; who doesn't love comments?
- Bridges continues to post daily. And it continues to be an amazing resource for insight into a multitude of worlds. And I'm not just saying that because I work on it.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Baby?! NO Baby?? (secondary IF, PCOS)
- Facing My Giant (general IF)
- Betty Rubble's Ramblings (general IF)
- Fear, Pride, and Faith (endo)
- Wordgirl celebrated her anniversary on the 7th of October. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Arian from Fractured Rainbows celebrated her blogoversary on the 8th. Go celebrate with her!
- SomehowSomeway celebrated her anniversary with her husband this week. Go wish them congratulations.
- He Will Carry Me has put up Issac's picture and there is also information about his memorial service. They are taking donations to build a playground in his honor in lieu of flowers.
- Friday, October 10th is the 2 year anniversary of the loss of Between the Lines's twins. In a conflux of emotions, she is also currently at the tailend of the 2ww for IVF #2 with a beta scheduled for Monday. Please go give her support.
- Still Passing Open Windows needs a lot of support right now. Their surrogate is no longer pregnant.
- JamieD had an ultrasound this morning, and there were no heartbeats. She is having another ultrasound Wednesday to be sure, but a D&C for her twins has been scheduled for next Friday. Please hold Jamie and her husband in your hearts.
- Lori at Weebles Wobblog has some interesting information from Adoptive Families magazine on an NIH study of birthparents. If you are in or considering the domestic adoption process, you may want to get the September/October issue or visit her blog for highlights.
- Michell at I Want To Be A Mommy needs some stuff for her upcoming IVF cycle. Please go over if you can help.
- AMS is getting a jump start on Prematurity Awareness Month. She has information up on her blog about how to sign a petition for the March of Dimes.
- Rebecca at A View On My Life marks 4 years of TTC and Rebecca could use some hugs.
- To Young For This Old Lark visited a new doctor on Monday and he was very unsupportive and negative about doing a donor IVF cycle. She could use some hugs and support.
- Emily had a bfn this week. Go over and flood her with love and good thoughts for her next cycle.
- Searching's guinea pig is very ill and in the vet hospital. She's very worried and could use a hug while waiting for test results.
- Thoughts from My Life had another negative IVF cycle. Please go give her a hug.
- Ten Times Crazier is in the hospital on bedrest for contractions and her cervix is dilating. She will be in the hospital until 34 weeks or until the twins come.
- Gas Passer is on bedrest for the rest of her pregnancy.
- A Uterus Divided is on bedrest.
- Interrupted Wanderlust has been placed on modified bedrest due to low amniotic fluid with one of the twins.
- A Journey of Hope is on bedrest.
- The Duchess is on bedrest.
- Ashley is pregnant with one wonderful beta!
- Awake on the Night Shift had a bfp this week.
- Amber is pregnant!
- Samantha at Southern Infertility just learned she is having a boy!
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is having an important RE appointment today. Go wish her good luck.
- Lina is pregnant with an excellent beta at 16dpiui.
- Nicky at Grad Ovaries gave birth to a son, LL, on September 19th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Infertility Just Sucks went in for delivery Tuesday evening and was expected to welcome her little girl sometime Wednesday. More details to come when posted.
- Elephant in the Rooom gave birth to a girl, Grace, on September 24th. Go over and wish her congratulations.
Read and Support