Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Kirtsy is down because someone hacked into their system. They are currently fixing it. Since I had a post set up for today, it will be bumped to tomorrow.
- Trying out a new heading to see if this works with Bloglines since the post yesterday came up for people. I think the problem is having every post in the same format with the same title--Bloglines doesn't realize that it's a new post even though I create a new post for each edition of the blewsletter (get it--a blog newsletter. That's going to be my new name for this thing--the LFCA is a blewsletter).
- Contest: Parenthood for Me is holding an adoption/infertility essay contest. One of their main goals is to educate the public about infertiles and adoption. Help this non profit by telling your story--you can remain anonymous if you wish. Visit their blog for all the details.
- Fundraiser: Life In Eden is walking for the March of Dimes March for Babies. If you have not contributed and would like to, please visit her blog and check out the widget on the sidebar. Thanks!
- Question: Carrie writes: "A friend of mine who lives out of state spent 10 years trying to get pregnant and finally had success with IVF. She gave birth to a baby boy in December but he has a heart condition and is in the NICU. She e-mailed me last night that he is going into heart failure. I want to do *something* for them but I'm at a loss as to what. I was thinking about maybe a gift card of some sort. Suggestions?" Please go over and help her know how to help.
- Question: It Could Take 3 Months is having major sleep issues with her almost 11 month old. She is looking for advice on how to stop the endless cycle of nightwakings. It is causing her much personal grief and seems to be creating quite a train on her marriage. A million thanks in advance.
- Off-Topic Question: Amanda writes, "I know this is a little odd for the L&F, but I'm in serious need of a good meatloaf recipe. After many (gag-worthy) failed attempts, I'm sending out the call for help. So, please share your best meatloaf recipe with me! (or your best meat & potato style recipe)."
- If you see strange dotted lines appearing in the blogroll, ignore them. Cassandra and I have a system for making the changes and they'll be gone soon.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today--adding many quite soon.
- Good Times, Good Times is celebrating her birthday this week. Go have a little cake with her.
- The Waiting Womb is celebrating her birthday next weekend. Go sing her a little song.
- Erin is celebrating her thirtieth birthday next Monday.
- Delenn celebrated her dating anniversary on Tuesday (a very important date with a very cool story). Go wish them congratulations on 19 years.
- Musings of the Barren celebrates her fifth wedding anniversary this week. Go wish them congratulations.
- You Just Never Know Where Hope Might Take Ya marked her fourth blogoversary on Wednesday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Kathy is remembering Molly, ten months later. Go and give her a hug.
- Please be with Michelle as she remembers the birth and death of Sophia, twin to Nicholas whose birth and death was two weeks earlier.
- None Today.
- Working on It could use some company during the wait.
- Fertile Preconceptions is back to both blogging and TTC after suffering a miscarriage in December. Pop over and say hello again.
- Dora's donor embryo transfer is Friday! Go give her good thoughts.
- Meandmybaby had her IUI on Wednesday.
- Jodie has been matched with an egg donor who has officially accepted the cycle. Please keep your fingers crossed and go over and toss a horseshoe her way.
- Alison embryos survived the night and they had a successful 2dt of their trio yesterday.
- Musings of the Barren's IUI was unsuccessful and they are excited to now focus on adoption.
- The Waiting Womb just had her transfer on Tuesday. Please go keep her company during the wait.
- Carly, who does the beautiful Names in the Sand pictures for lost babies, could use some extra love. It has been discovered that a woman lied to her in order to get her to write the names of her children and is now encouraging others to do that same.
- Duck's Blog transferred 3 embryos to the amazing Duck Helper (aka Gestational Carrier) on Monday. They're scheduled for a beta on Friday, February 27. Go keep the group company while they wait.
- Turia's laparoscopy is today. She could use some good wishes to read once she gets back from the hospital.
- Karen had a negative beta Wednesday. Go drink a bottle of "whine" with her.
- Princess Jo is having a rough time of late. She is struggling in her marriage, her friendships and with her sanity. Please go give her support.
- Aurelia's son Julius has RSV, respiratory synctial virus. She could use some reassurance that he'll be okay.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is flat on her back for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company.
- Kathy had a good ultrasound and everything is looking great.
- For the Flavor has a positive HPT after this latest IVF!
- After a FET last week, An Offering of Love saw two beautiful lines on a HPT. Please go keep her calm while she nervously waits for her beta next Tuesday.
- Fromheretomaternity had a spotting episode and could use some support.
- Nate Nate Roller Skate's induction has been moved back to the 25th. She's quite nervous because of how quickly they lost Nate. Please go give her support while they wait.
- Sticky Feet is having twins!
- Just a Heartbeat Away has had a surprise- two pink lines! Go wish her congratulations.
- The Spirit of Magnolia gave birth to a girl on January 21st--5 weeks early and everyone is doing well. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Journey to Junior(ette)'s blog went private several months ago. But for those that used to follow her, I wanted to let them know that she gave birth to a beautiful, healthy girl on February 16. If anyone would like to leave comments for her, they may do so at my blog http://storkseason.blogspot.com. Or they can email me at email@example.com. I will forward them on to her.
- Duchess has her c-section birth story up. It includes a funny note about poop.
Read and Support