Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from The Shifty Shadow. My heart literally broke with the final line of this post. In a moving post about the invisibility of certain experiences, the author writes: "The difficult thing is that I don't have anything to show for all my work, heartache, courage and pain. It is a burden that is carried silently. Unseen." How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- For those who said Bloglines wasn't updating--did this post also pop up in your feed today? If so, I think we've solved the problem--thank you, Aurelia!
- Join Along: Melissa is holding a book tour/shower for the U.S. release of Tertia's book, So Close. Everyone is welcomed and encouraged to come to the online party.
- Contest: Parenthood for Me is holding an adoption/infertility essay contest. One of their main goals is to educate the public about infertiles and adoption. Help this non profit by telling your story--you can remain anonymous if you wish. Visit their blog for all the details.
- Fundraiser: Life In Eden is walking for the March of Dimes March for Babies. If you have not contributed and would like to, please visit her blog and check out the widget on the sidebar. Thanks!
- If you see strange dotted lines appearing in the blogroll, ignore them. Cassandra and I have a system for making the changes and they'll be gone soon.
- Creme de la Creme: The Creme de la Creme list was posted. I continue to add to it daily and update the date/time link on the right sidebar whenever there has been a change.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today--adding many quite soon.
- Good Times, Good Times is celebrating her birthday this week. Go have a little cake with her.
- The Waiting Womb is celebrating her birthday next weekend. Go sing her a little song.
- Erin is celebrating her thirtieth birthday next Monday.
- Musings of the Barren celebrates her fifth wedding anniversary this week. Go wish them congratulations.
- Beagle's anniversary is today. If you don't have access to her private blog, you can leave her a message of congratulations here on the LFCA.
- Yesterday marked the one year blogoversary for Tigger at Colorful Medication, her blog on her mothers cancer and subsequent death. She could use a hug as she rereads her blog.
- Baby Swim from I Think We Made a Nugget turned one this week.
- Finding Motherhood is celebrating her one year blogoversary today! Go wish her congratulations.
- The Fertile Infertile's son turned 12 today. Go wish him a happy birthday.
- Yesterday was the due date for Bmom's first miscarriage. Please go give a hug.
- Womb For Improvement is remembering her mother who died 17 years ago this week. She could do with a hug.
- Hoping for Grace has experienced a loss at her 11w5d ultrasound, the doctor found no heartbeat. She had a D&C yesterday. Please go give her support.
- Nina found out that she may not be able to start on Clomid after all due to her insurance coverage (even though she works for a huge hospital system) being sucky!
- Anita's surgery went well . Go sit with her as she's recovering.
- BeeCee got a BFN from her final IVF cycle. Please go give her support.
- Bee had her IUI this week and is having a hard time staying positive. Please go over and hold her hand.
- Minus One had a diagnosis of an ectopic pregnancy in her one remaining tube. Go sit with her and give her a much needed hug.
- IVF #3 is moving along slowly for Nicole, but she's very worried that the cycle will be cancelled or that it will fail.
- Andrea is feeling really down today and could use a lot of support.
- WaterBishop is experiencing a lot of bleeding and worried about her ultrasound next Tuesday.
- Behind Schedule was recently diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes, and her father had an accident and broke his pelvis. Daisy could use some support to get through this difficult time.
- Looking for a Little Turtle could use some support during the TWW. She's anxious about the outcome of this cycle and her attempts at finding a better job.
- Roni's husband recently lost his job. Please stop by -- she could use a hug.
- The Ultimate Gift is having a difficult time right now as they try to figure out the next step. Please stop by and show your support.
- A View On My Life is feeling angry and frustrated with the infertility journey. While she isn't looking for platitudes she could use some encouragement.
- Diary of an Infertile Mad Woman needs some warm, embracing hugs as she and her husband are struggling to find common ground about their next steps towards infertility.
- Elana had the cerclage and is now at home on modified bed rest.
- Heather is on bedrest for the foreseeable future after having a cerclage put in. Sweetpea is still doing great!
- G is home, but now on bedrest. Go give her some love as she cooks these babies a little longer.
- Hoping for Another Lovebug is on hospital bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. Please keep her company. She has Internet access, though reading is easier than typing.
- Miracles and Dreams is pregnant!
- April's FISH results came back and she's carrying a 'chromosomally normal' baby boy! Hooray for her and her family.
- Elle had a positive pee stick!
- Strong Blonde has received 2 great betas results. Go sit with her as she goes for #3 on Friday.
- MC's amnio revealed that she's having two boys!
- Anne's beta was 300-ish, and she is scheduled for her first ultrasound on Friday.
- CG is having a girl!
- An Unwanted Path has made it to 5 weeks and gets another beta back today. Go over and keep her company.
- On Monday, the Ukulele's adoption will be finalized, and the family will close on a new house! Go over and wish them congratulations.
Read and Support