Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Peanut's Journey. A very profound post on how infertility affects a marriage containing the thought: "We can let it destroy us or we can fight it together, it’s been a long journey and we’re both tired. Instead of fighting infertility we’re fighting each other and it’s not helping." How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Fundraiser: Share National, Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support is selling chances to win Chrissa, the 2009 American Girl of the Year and 13 outfits ( 12 are handmade by a Share Ambassador ). Please see this link for more information and to see pictures of the outfits: . Entries must be received prior to June 19, 2009, when the drawing will take place at the Angel Ball. You do not need to be present to win.
- Congratulations: Rebecca from Crazy Lady Ramblings has been featured in a newspaper article about IVF.
- Giveaway: Evergreen Moms (the shopping blog of two bloggers on the ALI blogroll) is holding a giveaways for a ton of baby/kid gear right now, including an organic Ergo baby carrier. Contest ends 5/20.
- Question: Astrid is having a problem with her beta not going completely down following several doses of Methotrexate. If anyone has information or experience with this please go over and share what you can with her.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (many will be added over the weekend).
- It's Either Sadness or Euphoria is celebrating her anniversary this upcoming Saturday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Trying for a Baby is celebrating her birthday this week. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Saturday will be the birth date of B's daughter, Maya. B has written the story of Maya's five days. Please go be with her as she remembers.
- A Mending Heart is remembering Jessica Anne on the two year anniversary of her stillbirth. Please go give her love and support.
- After Iris is remembering Iris on her first birthday. Please go give her support.
- None Today.
- Becky at Day by Day got a BFN on her IVF cycle.
- N from Twohotmamas has been diagnosed with MTHFR, compound heterozygous. She's excited to have a new piece of the puzzle, but is wondering if there are any people out there with the MTHFR mutation and success stories.
- The Mom and her DH Stranger are leaving on Saturday for their first trip to Russia to meet their new daughter...and we hope all goes well. Please send them good thoughts and happy travel wishes as they embark on this huge leg of their adoption journey!
- Amylynn is in the 2WW. Go and offer her some support during this time.
- Lifeslurper had an unsuccessful egg retrieval on IVF#5. Please go over and give her a hug.
- The siblings who were going to be placed for adoption with Musings of the Barren are now being placed as foster children. It's a disappointing setback; go leave a word of encouragement.
- Tubaville has earned her master's degree! Go congratulate Master T.
- Fromheretomaternity is going through a medical issue with her newborn daughter and could use some support.
- NoYolk is in the final bit of the 2WW and could use some support.
- Tiffany's mom has recently suffered an aneurysm and is in the process of recovery. They're hoping she will recover full mobility, but things are still unsure. Go over and send her some good wishes.
- Please give Kat support on her blog. She is going through her first IVF, and was told Monday that there was a 99% chance the cycle would be cancelled due to oversuppression. She just found out she may pull through. Please go offer your support.
- Mrs M@sk has been put on bedrest at 26 weeks with incompetent cervix. She will be there until her little girls are born, which will hopefully not be too soon. Her doctor is aiming for 30 weeks. Go keep her company and send her good thoughts.
- My Journey Towards My Little Miracle is in the hospital on bedrest until the twins come. Go keep her company.
- Baby Smiling In Back Seat had a nuchal scan, and the preliminary results say that both babies look great.
- Erica is pregnant again after losing her second daughter at 18 weeks. This pregnancy is not going well. The baby is very sick and the doctors are stumped. She needs support as they figure out how to move forward.
- Lauren at Of Love and Loss gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Evan, on May 5th. Go wish her congratulations.
- Deb is celebrating the finalization of her daughter's adoption. She has had their hearts from day one, now she will have their name too. Go wish them congratulations.
Read and Support