Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Sarah Solitaire. A really interesting take on acupuncture and its use in conjunction with fertility treatments. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Giveaway: Musings of a Fat Chick is giving away two $50 gift certificates to perfume.com. Go over there and win some perfume!
- Question: Calling all cooks! Journeywoman could use help with a dinner that is overrun by allergies.
- New Blogroll Category: I started a new category on the blogroll called Infertility and Marriage. If you wish to be moved there, let me know. It is for people who are blogging about how infertility has affected their marriage, infertility and divorce, etc.
- Resolve Support Group: If you're living in the central Georgia area, Resolve is starting a new peer-led support group. Click here to read more about it.
- Password Protected: Jen at Awaiting Our First... is making her blog private to invited readers only. If you'd like to be added to the reader list, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. You're all welcome!
- Project: The Miscarriage Diaries writes: "I'm starting my photo project, the Miscarriage Diaries, and am looking for people who might be interested in being photographed for the project. Thank you!"
- Announcement: Kathy formerly Angrycanrn writes: "Please inform your readers that as much as I would love to fund their fertility treatment, at this time I am unable to do so. Please forward your requests and stories to the UTERUS fundraising drive of which I am not a part. All of your stories were riveting and deserving of assistance. I'm sure UTERUS will be able to give you the assistance you require. As of now, Angrycanrn@gmail.com will not be monitored. Due to the incredible volume of hate mail Angrycanrn@gmail.com will no longer be an active email address. If you need to contact Angry I would suggest consulting a psychic. I would have suggested that you could leave a comment at one of my friend's blogs but it seems their blogs may end up as mine did. ISO the Golden Egg and The Unwanted Path are under siege secondary to the controversy last week (of which they were NO part). Please go on over and support them as they are both considering taking a break from blogging or stopping altogether. Please help prevent more casualties from being added to the list! Best wishes on each of your paths to parenthood."
- Research: Wishing and Hoping for Baby is doing a research study for school regarding infertility. If anyone is interested in helping a graduate student out, please visit her blog and let her know!
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- Diary of a Donor Egg IVF Girl (dIVF, infertility after cancer)
- Our Winding Path (elusive male point of view, IVF)
- Subfertile Myrtle and the Temple of Womb (IVF, ectopic)
- Thursday is Kim's birthday. Go eat a little cake with her.
- Life in the CatPad is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Maybe it's just me... is celebrating her very first blogoversary on Thursday! Go wish her congratulations.
- Mandi celebrated her seventh wedding anniversary on Monday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Today is Jacob and Joshua's unfulfilled due date. Please go support STE and CDE as they remember their sons.
- Thursday is the death date of B's daughter, Maya. Please give her a lot of support this week.
- Taking the Statistical Bullet is most likely having a very early loss. Please go give her support.
- Wishing4One's brother-in-law has passed away. Please send your good thoughts.
- Our Winding Path received terrible news this week after PGD that all of their embryos had abnormalities and their transfer was cancelled. Please go give them support.
- Kate's latest ultrasound revealed that Baby A's heart is showing more damage. Kate is feeling really overwhelmed. Please give her support.
- GwendoMama has recently faced some very difficult life circumstances. She could use support. (Friends have organized a financial donation for her, but even more than that emotional support would be a big help).
- Katie received a negative beta following her IUI. Please go give her some love.
- Shannon is having an IUI tomorrow and Wednesday.
- After a series of negative HPTs, Gwinne is going for her beta tomorrow. She is anything but optimistic. Please stop by to wish her well.
- Getting There just had her 200th post.
- After having a lap/hyst in December to remove septate, Drama in a Nutshell just found out that the doctor will have to do surgery again. First another HSG to see the extent of the remaining septate and then in for surgery again. This news came the same week her grandmother passed away. Please go give her support.
- Kat has her first IVF retrieval tomorrow, after she was told her cycle would be cancelled. Please go give her support as she goes through this nerveracking experience.
- Mrs M@sk has been put on bedrest at 26 weeks with incompetent cervix. She will be there until her little girls are born, which will hopefully not be too soon. Her doctor is aiming for 30 weeks. Go keep her company and send her good thoughts.
- My Journey Towards My Little Miracle is in the hospital on bedrest until the twins come. Go keep her company.
- Rebecca did not see a heartbeat at her first ultrasound. It may be too early, or it may mean that the pregnancy is over. Please give her your support during this time of uncertainty.
- Nina is feeling guilty for being afraid to get excited about this pregnancy. Please help!
- None Today.
Read and Support