Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Weebles Wobblog. A very important post to read if you're having trouble with panic over not knowing the future. A brilliant post about finding peace in the in-between space with her mantra, "you really don't know anything" and how it brought calm to both the small and large moments in her week. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Helpful List: If you're waiting for the call, or not sure what you need in those first few days of parenthood, Tequila Cinco for Our Family Beginnings has compiled a list of what to bring with you and what you can leave at home when you go to meet your new baby.
- Moving Site: Get Pregnant has moved to this new space.
- Question: Single Hussy would like to hear about doing a home insemination - is it worth the money saved on the clinic, and are the odds better or worse?
- Question: Shopgirl had her transfer yesterday and she is having some back pain and trouble sleeping. She was wondering if it was a side effect of the progesterone. Head over if you can help.
- Question: Especially for those in Japan or who know Tokyo. A blogger's BIL is looking for both a urologist and a RE who can speak English (or French) in Tokyo. Because the blogger's blog is private, please email me any recommendations or leave a comment on this post.
- Question and Support: Eye Heart Internet writes: "I got my beta this morning, a BFP : Barely Frecking Positive. It's 13. Today is 14 days since egg retreival, and 12 after the transfer of one 3 cell embie. My RE is concerned and told me to stay guarded/not get my hopes up yet. I have to go back Friday and then Monday to see if it doubles... I'm wondering if it is silly at this point to keep hoping. Do you know much about low beta? If someone knows about it, and has either good or bad news, to email me or stop by my blog?"
- Giveaway: Shannon over at Musings of a Fat Chick is giving away 2 $50 gift certificates to Auntie's Beads. Go over there and get you some goodies!
- Radio: Creating a Family: Talk about Infertility and Adoption June 24 Radio Show is about endometriosis. "What are the latest developments in the treatment and diagnosis of endometriosis and how does this condition affect fertility. My guest is Dr. Dan C. Martin, a reproductive endocrinologist, endometriosis researcher, President of the Fertility Institute, and Professor in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center. The show airs live at 12:00 PM Eastern Time. You can listen via the radio page or download all archived shows as a podcast after they air.
- Vote: Weebles Wobblog is up for an award and she needs your vote. I've made the message 140 characters so people could tweet it too: "Help my friend: Go here http://www.socialluxelounge.
com/blogluxe/Go to "most inspiring." First row--vote Weebles Wobble. Please RT." Or, er, and don't just tweet it; vote too! And daily. Through July 6th.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- A Sibling for Celia may have closed her blog last week, but it is her birthday on Thursday, so swing by and sing her a little song.
- Stirrup Queens is celebrating her blogoversary on Thursday. But, you know, she's a celebration whore so she'll be partying all week.
- Wordgirl is celebrating her birthday next Saturday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Dora is celebrating her birthday this Friday. Go sing her a little song.
- Rachel is celebrating her 30th birthday today and it's also the one year anniversary of her Dad's passing tomorrow. Please give her support.
- Unproductively So is turning 30 and is making some changes for the 4th decade of her life. Please drop by with lots of birthday wishes.
- Mrs. Spit Spouts Off is celebrating eight years of marriage. Go sip some champagne with them.
- Murgdan is celebrating her blogoversary. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Julia and JD are celebrating their thirteenth wedding anniversary. Go drink a glass of champagne with them.
- None Today.
- Semi-fertile is experiencing her 6th pregnancy loss. Please give her support.
- A Good Egg is having an emotional time and could use some encouraging words.
- Everything is piling up on Manda right now and she could use a hug.
- Infertility Sucks is having a rough time right now. Her mother has been diagnosed with Stage III ovarian cancer. She can really use some love as she prepares to deal with the stress of her mother's illness on top of her IF treatments.
- A Family with Ann Ovulation goes in for IUI on Wednesday.
- The Duchess is having a hysteroscopy and D&C today. She is scared about going under...again
- Mrs M@sk has been put on bedrest at 26 weeks with incompetent cervix. She will be there until her little girls are born, which will hopefully not be too soon. Her doctor is aiming for 30 weeks. Go keep her company and send her good thoughts.
- Michele's 15w5d appointment showed that Robert and Maya are doing very well and healthy. Her cervix is still over 4, and her OB assured her that the cerclage is still holding. She is going through some anxiety because her children were born between this week and 2 weeks from now. Help send her positive vibes that this pregnancy will go full term and the twins will be born healthy.
- Empty Arms is experiencing several signs of incompetent cervix and is currently on bedrest. Please go keep her company.
- Devon is on bedrest at only 17 weeks after a weekend of cramping and the fear that her placenta previa will cause bleeding. Devon is on Lovenox after losing her twins last year at just 23 weeks. Please go give her support.
- Due to a shortened cervix, Stace has been put on strict bedrest until Friday, then will probably be admitted to the hospital for a very long extended stay.
- Kimberly just received her BFP and is anxiously awaiting her blood results. Please visit her and send her and her bean some love!
- Mrs. LaLa could use some good thoughts right now. Her and her family have a whole lot on their plates right now. To top the plate off they just got their quad screen results back and were told that their son has a 1 in 24 chance of having Downs Syndrome.
- Wishing4One has a BFP! Beta on Wednesday.
- None Today.
Read and Support