Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: No Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day because their server is down right now.
- IComLeavWe: the new IComLeavWe list opened for July. Sign up and join in the comment love.
- Question: Please give Baby Dreams support and answer her questions about lupron.
- Question: Life Without My Baby asks: "I have what is believed to be a golf ball size endometrioma on my ovary. I was told I could wait and see if it goes away on its own. I did one failed IUI cycle and the cyst is still there, same size. I'm wondering if having lap will increase my chances of getting pregnant?" Anyone else out there who has dealt with an endometrioma who has advice on what they did?
- Fundraiser: For Their Joy. The poster writes: "This is a new blog that has been started to gain support for a missions trip to the Ukraine to an orphanage. Both women going are looking to adopt, but need to raise the money to get over their. Their desire is to help 7-13 year olds that are about to age out of the orphanage and end up on the streets. Money is for airfare, food, supplies for the kids."
- Password-Protected: If you followed Carrie at http://bartafamily.livejournal.com, that blog is now private; however, she will continue to post at her infertility blog.
- Project: Egg Factory writes: "I am looking for some funny stories on the following topics:
1. Making Love and Making Babies are not the Same Thing - funny moments while trying to procreate. I've found that most of these moments are dictated by doctors, not by our own urges and that it stops being fun and starts being more like a chore.
2. Fun side effects from fertility drugs - everything from being tired to constipated to gaining weight and having bad skin and hair failing out (all of which happened to me)
3. Funny stories while going through an IVF or IUI cycle. For example, I did a strip tease in the hospital room before my egg retrieval for my husband before he went back to produce his half of our embryos.
4. Interesting coping mechanisms for not getting pregnant - drinking, eating sweets, buying something indulgent or other things that make us feel better when our procedures don't work.
5. Financial tales - I know someone who had a yard sale to pay for a fertility treatment; I buy HPTs at the Dollar Store, and we put most of our bills on our AmEx in order to get frequent flier points.
If you have a story or stories that fit in these categories, please let me know. Thanks! Email me at email@example.com.
- Vote: Weebles Wobblog is up for an award and she needs your vote. I've made the message 140 characters so people could tweet it too: "Help my friend: Go here http://www.socialluxelounge.
com/blogluxe/Go to "most inspiring." First row--vote Weebles Wobble. Please RT." Or, er, and don't just tweet it; vote too! And daily. Through July 6th.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (about 20 will be added today--sorry, got behind with the trip)
- There's Hope is celebrating her anniversary today. Go wish them congratulations.
- The Duchess is also celebrating her anniversary today. Go wish them congratulations.
- Life in a Holding Pattern is celebrating her birthday this Saturday. Go sing her a little song.
- Sticky Feet is also celebrating her birthday on the Fourth of July. Go eat a slice of cake with her.
- Cowboy and Titan's Mom is celebrating her birthday on Sunday. Go sing her a little song.
- Girl Unscripted is celebrating her blogoversary (well, counting her old blogging space) this Sunday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Kelly from The Yellow Room and her husband celebrated their 6th wedding anniversary this past weekend. Go wish them congratulations.
- Beautiful Mess had her 16th anniversary this past weekend. Go wish them congratulations.
- I Won't Fear Love celebrated her birthday this past weekend. Go share some sinful desserts with her.
- It was MC's birthday. Go on over and have some cake and ice cream with her.
- Isn't TTC Supposed To Be Fun? is celebrating her 5th year wedding anniversary this Saturday. Go wish her congratulations.
- None Today.
- Eye Heart Internet is experiencing an early loss. Please go give her a lot of support.
- A.M.S. learned at the third sono that there was no heartbeat or growth in a week. She writes, "No sympathy please. I’m not in the mood for kind thoughts. Cussing is allowed."
- Wishing4One's beta revealed that the FET didn't work after all. She could use some hugs.
- Amber delivered Megan Grace this morning by c-section. Megan Grace lived ten minutes. Please go offer Amber and Steve support, either at their blog (which hasn't been updated yet) or at He Will Carry Me, who is forwarding all messages to them.
- Cowboy and Titan's Mom has received the news that her hCG has dropped to 3 and that she has lost her pregnancy. Please go and send her lots of love during this difficult time.
- Today marks five years of infertility for In Due Time. Please show her some love while she thinks about what should have been.
- After 12 years with her company, Nancy just got laid off.
- Nica in The After Life wants to try one more time to give her little boy a sibling but needs help. Please go offer support.
- Just Want to be a Mom transferred two blasts last Thursday and she has some questions. Also, she could use some support while she waits for her beta on 7/6!
- Gal's friend gave birth to her daughter at 30 weeks, 2lbs, 10 ozs, and is requesting prayers and thoughts for her strength and health.
- Nina could really use some support right now. She's a little overwhelmed by stress.
- Please go and cheer up NoodleGirl at On and Ongoing. IVF#1 was a failure and she could use a pep talk.
- Courtney has been released from bedrest!! She will still be taking it easy, but she is a free woman now!
- Mrs M@sk has been put on bedrest at 26 weeks with incompetent cervix. She will be there until her little girls are born, which will hopefully not be too soon. Her doctor is aiming for 30 weeks. Go keep her company and send her good thoughts.
- Michele's 15w5d appointment showed that Robert and Maya are doing very well and healthy. Her cervix is still over 4, and her OB assured her that the cerclage is still holding. She is going through some anxiety because her children were born between this week and 2 weeks from now. Help send her positive vibes that this pregnancy will go full term and the twins will be born healthy.
- Empty Arms is experiencing several signs of incompetent cervix and is currently on bedrest. Please go keep her company.
- Devon is on bedrest at only 17 weeks after a weekend of cramping and the fear that her placenta previa will cause bleeding. Devon is on Lovenox after losing her twins last year at just 23 weeks. Please go give her support.
- Due to a shortened cervix, Stace has been admitted to the hospital for an extended stay.
- Maybe It's Just Me... is 7 weeks pregnant and saw the heartbeat for the first time this week.
- Megs at Along Life's Little Journey is pregnant with great betas.
- Niki at My Journey to Myles and Beyond got the first beta back and it's great.
- This Wasn't The Plan's betas have been doubling, and she is scheduled for her first ultrasound on Thursday.
- Andrea received a BFP after her second round of IVF. Go wish her congratulations!
- Divine Secrets of the Infertility Sisterhood got a BFP last week. Share in her happiness as she waits for her u/s!
- Gina heard and saw a heartbeat at her 6 week ultrasound! Go on over and wish her continued goodness for this pregnancy.
- Mo and Will found out unexpectedly yesterday that Mo is four weeks pregnant! First HCG is 188! Go over and help them with that pregnancy #5 will be the one that makes it!
- The Maniacal Mommy gave birth to a girl, Kate, last Friday. Go wish her congratulations.
- After Iris welcomed a boy, Morris, (aka Moe), into the world on June 28th. Go send them a congratulations.
Read and Support