Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from Stirrup Queens. The yearly best-of-the-ALI community list is currently open for submissions. If you write about adoption, loss, or infertility, add a post from your blog to the list. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Project: The Creme de la Creme list for 2009 is now open. Please help spread word about the list by Twittering about it, making it your Facebook status, blogging about it, sending out emails, and generally being a noodge.
- Reopened: Jo from MoJo Working has reopened her blog to the public. She is struggling with marriage difficulties on the cusp of their first IVF and could really use some support right now. Please stop by and say hello.
- Invite Only: Due to some Internet-idiots, Inanna has (hopefully temporarily) taken her blog private. Please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to keep reading!
- Webcast: I decided that my sign to all of you would be tucking my hair behind my ears while I'm speaking. While I wear my pomegranate thread, I thought that might look a little too out-of-place if I lifted up my wrist and snapped it. Yes? No? Anyway, when I tuck my hair behind my ears, it's my sign that I'm saying hello to all of you. You can watch the webcast right here, at 8 p.m. (EST) on November 5th (tomorrow night!).
- Daily Update: There are currently 29 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- IComLeavWe: the new IComLeavWe list has opened for November.
- Blog Move: Phoebe has moved her blog Tales of the Phoenix over to Wordpress in order to password protect posts of her upcoming IVF cycle. To get the password for protected posts, e-mail Phoebe at email@example.com.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today.
- Sunny's birthday is today. Go over and sing her a little song.
- WiseGuy is celebrating her 6th wedding anniversary today! Go wish them congratulations.
- It's Astral's birthday! Go have some cake with her!
- JuliaS will be remembering Aiden who died in 1995 next Saturday. Go over and give her support.
- November 5th will be a bittersweet day for Tootertotz - she will be meeting with the MFM doctor for an ultrasound to check on the baby, and she will also be remembering Erin's due date. Please go sit with her as she makes her way through the day.
- Manapan is having her second early loss in the past 15 months and could really use some support right now.
- David & Allyssa's Mom was fired from her job after she told them she was pregnant. Please go offer her some support.
- Please keep Michele in your thoughts as little Maya goes in for eye surgery.
- Please give Bagmomma support right now.
- The Red Stain's daughter, Heaven, is pregnant and spotting and Jenileigh is having a hard time coping with her anxiety and fear about the situation. She appreciates your prayers.
- Andrea has been put on bedrest after experiencing contractions for the last few days at just under 22 weeks.
- Carly has been put on bedrest until the end of her pregnancy, and has had some potentially disturbing news. Go send her some love and support.
- None Today.
- Working on It gave birth to a boy, Charlie, on November 2nd. Go wish her congratulations.
Read and Support