Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: Please vote for this one from A Fifth Season. An incredibly moving post blowing apart the idea that the only important thing is having a healthy child; coming to the understanding that love trumps health. How do you vote? Simply by clicking on the words "this one" above and then clicking on the post's title. Why the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day? Click on that link in the header navigation bar above for the story. And send me stuff!
- Day of Remembrance: Tash has up information about worldwide candle lighting--"Sunday night is the annual worldwide candlelight service for children who have died." Please click over to read more and see how you can support babylost parents. Tash is willing to carry your child's name with her to the service, and at home, you can "light a candle at 7:00 p.m. your time on Sunday, and join in a wave of candlelight remembering Maddy, and those who made impressions despite their short lifespans, earthside or inside."
- Activism: Burble asks: "Can I ask you all to sign this Sands? It doesn't matter if you are in the UK or not. You can be anonymous, and/or leave a comment. The UK gvt body NICE (National Institute for Clinical Excellence) seems to be advocating NOT encouraging parents to see their baby after his or her death. Can I take bets that they didn't talk to any babylost Mums or Dads about this? Please spread the word."
- Daily Update: There are currently 155 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Giveaway: Life According to Leah has a great giveaway going on at her blog. If you want to win a Flip Video, all you need to do is stop by her blog and leave a comment.
- Forums: If you are not a member of the forums, you will not have access to the LFCA on days when we are utilizing an open thread in the forums instead of posting on this site. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. On days when we don't have the LFCA, it also follows that I'll be slow on approving new members (that whole lack of Internet access thing) so please be patient.
- None Today (more added soon).
- Our Family Beginnings's blogoversary is on Thursday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Thursday marks the anniversary of the date when William died and the Sunday after marks the day he came into this world. Please go support Where to Go From Here?
- Baby, Interrupted is approaching her unfulfilled due date.
- None Today.
- Pundelina Kafoops has been told she is in early menopause and is devastated, but she also had 3 eggs retrieved, which was three times what the doctor expected to get! Hoping 3 is her lucky number! Give her support and encouragement.
- Womb For Improvement is having her third IUI this week. She could do with any well wishes you have going spare.
- Kat's beta is finally at zero. Please go over and give her support as she moves on to the next cycle.
- Good Egg Hunting is on bedrest after a bleeding episode. She is 32 weeks and would love some company.
- JackieMac had her second ultrasound and saw the heartbeat today!
- Carolyne finally got a BFP yesteday--on her birthday too!
- Priscilla has a BFP after IVF #2.
- Hope in Briarrose is having a boy!
- I Want My Mommy got a BFP! The first beta was a little lower than average, but she's waiting to see what the doubling times will tell.
- Deathstar and her husband are home from California with their newly adopted and long-awaited son, Special K! Go over to congratulate them!
Read and Support