Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day: None today (I have posts in the queue, but I am trying to make a decision about the future of the Kirtsy'd Pick O' the Day).
- Connection: A blogger asks: "I frequently read Over My Ovaries and On with my Life. She's gone p/w protected and I didn't get an e-mail address to contact her to ask if I could be added to the list. I miss hearing about what's going on with them. So if someone can get me an e-mail for her, I'd be thrilled." Leave a message for the blogger in the comment section below.
- Event: Share Southern Vermont is doing their second annual Walk for Hope and Remembrance It's on Saturday, May 8th from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. along the Toonerville Trail walking path in Springfield, Vermont. Click over to the site for more information.
- Daily Update: There are currently 292 participants on the Creme de la Creme 2009 list.
- Question: Perchancetodream wonders if/how adoptive parents have dealt with the creation of a family tree. Please visit this post and see if you can give her any guidance.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Forums: Join the forums if you'd like additional access to the bulletin boards and other features. Any blog reader or writer can become a member of the forums by clicking here and registering. Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today (more added soon).
- What Wuz I Saying hasn't updated in a bit, but her blogoversary is on Thursday. Go over and wish her congratulations and tell her to update us.
- The RE's Muse (who closed her blog years ago) is celebrating her birthday on Friday. You can still head over and leave her birthday wishes.
- Yesterday, was O-Man's second birthday. Go wish Serenity congratulations.
- Friday is the anniversary of Jen's loss. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Sunnywithachanceof will be remembering her loss next Saturday. Please give her a hug.
- None Today.
- From IF to When is having a lumpectomy on Friday. Please give her good wishes (as well as congratulations because she closed on her house this week too).
- Go cheer on Pundelina Kafoops as she finishes her thesis.
- Go keep Mrs. Gamgee company as she nears the end of the Wait (and send her good thoughts for a positive).
- It has been 10 years since Our Incredible Journey had her hysterectomy. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Fearlessly Infertile needs a hug while she continues to mourn after her D&C last week and faces some hard decisions.
- Allison's Wonderland is on her first cycle after her loss and could use some support as she gears up to ovulate.
- IF You Only Knew... could simply use a hug right now.
- Liddy's husband's testicular torsion has returned. Please go over and give them support.
- To Baby and Beyond is having a rough time financially (which obviously affects things from a treatment standpoint). Please go give her support.
- Deanna at Mis(sed)conception got a BFN after their 5th IUI. Go over and give her a hug.
- Adventures in Infertility Land just got some awful news that her baby has an over 50% chance of having major genetic defects (trisomy 18 and 13). She is going in for more tests to confirm today (March 17). Please give her support.
- Baby On Mind is scheduled for retrieval on Friday. Wish her luck!
- Circus Princess's grandson has been diagnosed with craniosynostosis. She would appreciate prayers.
- Musings of a Hormonal Egg Basket has her retrieval this week. Please go wish her good thoughts.
- Sonja is 19 weeks with quads! Her cervix is not cooperating and she is having some congractions. She has been hospitalized. When she is released she will be on strict bedrest. The goal is for her to get to 27 weeks. She could use some support as she is pretty scared right now.
- After losing her dear Will at 24.5 weeks, Eve is on continued bedrest until further notice with his twin, Abby. Eve is now back home from the hospital, although she is still on full bedrest.
- Breeder Beware is on bed rest for the remainder of her pregnancy due to gestational diabetes and high blood pressure. Feel free to go tell her a joke.
- Sunny in Seattle is out of the hospital and back home.
- BB is on bedrest with her twins because of cervical shortening and contractions.
- Potty Mouth Mommy is on full bed rest at home because she is having contractions and has a history of incompetent cervix. Please give her some love.
- Project Progeny had her major scan today. More news when she posts again.
- Kmina was diagnosed with gestational diabetes. Go give her a hug and some good thoughts.
- Piquancy is 10 weeks pregnant!
- Krystal from Where the Green Grass Grows just learned today that her adoption of Asher (her foster child) will be finalized on March 31.
Read and Support