Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Giveaway: Sunny at Sunny in Seattle is ready to purge her home of the physical reminders of IF (except for her lucky Follistim pen... you never know). She is giving away the four infertility books that informed, guided, and comforted her during primary and secondary infertility. Pop over and leave a comment on her blog by noon on July 6th if you'd like to win them.
- Blog Ending: Cymande will be ending her blog. Wish her well!
- Blog Ending: Now that she is parenting twins after a surrogate pregnancy, The Expectant Duck is ending her blog along with her journey through infertility. Please go wish her well!
- Question: Myndi is having triplets and is searching for others who have triplets or are pregnant with triplets to get/share advice!
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- None Today.
- Life From Here is celebrating her anniversary on Wednesday. Go wish her congratulations.
- There's Hope is celebrating her anniversary on Thursday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Duchess is also celebrating her anniversary on Thursday. Go wish her congratulations.
- Illanare has just celebrated her first blogoversary! Go wish her congratulations.
- Jessica's first blogoversary was June 25th! Go wish her congratulations.
- Britt is approaching a very difficult week. Ella Grace's due date, who was stillborn 03/04/10, is 07/14, Britt's birthday is 07/15 and a previous miscarriage (NuNu) due date is 07/17. It's all happening within 4 days. Please keep Britt's family in your thoughts...it's going to be a tough week! July should be full of joy, but instead is proving to be very difficult.
- Her Womb, Our Hearts is remembering her lost niece, born 4 months too early, on what would have been her first birthday. Please go send her your love as she remembers her (please note: there are pictures from her niece's funeral included in the post).
- Little Footprints is quickly approaching the 1-year anniversary of Maddie's loss on July 7th and is having a tough time sorting out her feelings of sadness and loss amidst the feelings of joy in preparing to welcome her new baby girl.
- The Road Less Traveled prematurely delivered her baby girl, Lillian, at 22 weeks and only had her for a few minutes. Please give her lots of love and support as she grieves.
- Adele had her D&C Monday June 28 for another miscarriage. Adele has endured multiple miscarriages in the past and can you some hugs.
- After much anticipation, excitement, and stress, Courtney and her husband found out on Sunday that their adoption was disrupted. This was after they had already flown to the city, met the baby, and begun bonding. Please give them support and encouragement as they figure out where they go from here.
- E is enjoying her new baby but struggling with severe GER and her relationship with breastfeeding, she could use some hugs.
- Please visit Pundelina Kafoops in the aftermath of her canceled transfer June 20.
- Jem had her transfer last week. Go keep her company in the wait until beta.
- Dreaming of Quiet Places hit her 300th post.
- Stacy from Adventures in Life is having a difficult time dealing with the grief of having lost Connor, one of her twin boys, almost a year ago. She could use some support.
- Two Dog Mamma's adoption has fallen through and they are heartbroken. Please flood them with support right now.
- Rach just received a negative beta after her IVF w/ TESE. She is obviously devastated as they have no further plans to cycle. Please go give her some support.
- Romancing the Stone is on bedrest at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, after her IVF baby decided to make his presence known at the Home Depot! She's been in the hospital for three weeks, with four more to go. Baby and Momma are doing great, but they will deliver him early, and he will stay in the NICU for 1-2 months.
- Potty Mouth Mommy made it to the 28 week milestone! Still having contractions but holding strong while on bed rest with no cervical changes!
- Little Footprints has made it to 36 weeks! She is anxiously awaiting the birth of her baby girl and waiting out the last few weeks of bedrest.
- Adventures of Student RN Tiffany has made it to 26 weeks and after a week filled with a car accident (on the way to the doctors) and variable decelarations of Baby Nolan's Heart rate, she is hoping that next week is filled with uneventful bedrest days.
- Project Progeny is on bedrest, but doing better. Please go keep her company.
- Noelle is in the hospital until the doctors feel it's safe to deliver B. She's terrified and could use any good thoughts or prayers you have. She's 28 weeks and dealing with severe IUGR, loss of cord blood flow, marginal cord insertion and placenta previa. The doctors are holding off hoping B can have a little more time inside.
- Not the Path I Chose is on modified bedrest at home, although her blood pressure has been creeping up recently. She could use a visit while the twins keep baking!
- A Family With Ann Ovulation is on modified bedrest after a visit to L&D for contractions (around 32 weeks). She could use a little visit!
- Mae had a heartbeat at her last ultrasound appointment but there's a clot next to her baby. Please swing by and offer her your support as they tentatively celebrate but worry at the same time.
- Kate is 22 weeks pregnant and experiencing contractions which are causing her worry, please swing by and offer her your support.
- Myndi just found out the genders of her triplets: two boys and a girl!
- Baby "Twoey" was born to Yes, We're Parents! on June 26! Go wish them congratulations.
Read and Support