Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- IComLeavWe: The September IComLeavWe list is now open.
- Cyclesista: It's that time of the month! A new list is up at Cyclesista. Visit to support bloggers who are cycling this month, to add your own name to the list, or to grab a button for your blog.
- Podcast: Exciting news in the world of infertility! Mo from Mommy Odyssey has created the Bitter Infertiles weekly podcast, which will feature discussions about infertility from women at all different stages of their journeys. Episode One is now live and can be accessed via the Bitter Infertiles blog. Enjoy - and be sure to subscribe!
- Child-Free/Childless Resource: Mrs. Spit has created a new page on her blog titled Living Child Free. She hopes she can be a little bit of light for those in darkness.
- Face-to-Face Meeting: A Half Baked Life writes: "Do you live within driving distance of West/Central New Jersey? I'm thinking about hosting an ice cream social for a small group of bloggers in the early/mid afternoon on either September 9 or September 30. If you're interested, send me a note and let me know which date is better for you, and where you'd be coming from. I'd love to connect with more local people, and feed some of you my homemade ice cream! Direct inquiries to justine dot h dot levine [...] @gmail. Thanks!"
- Gorgeous Find: SurlyGirl is selling these sun catchers and they're gorgeous.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Baby Steps to Balance (IVF)
- Our Own Creation is celebrating her anniversary on Tuesday. Go wish them congratulations.
- Esperanza has hit 3 years and 800 posts blogging. Happy blogoversary!
- Michele and her family could use some words of advice and encouragement as they navigate a world of uncertainty with their son, Bobby, who is almost 3. He is considerably less talkative than his twin sister and the "experts" are saying there may be reason for concern.
- The Blessed Barrenness and her family are reeling under the trauma of a failed adoption. Please extend virtual hugs, and support to them.
- Billy is PUPO after an FET. Please keep her in your thoughts during this 2ww.
- Kakunaa is under a great deal of stress and is struggling. But she is also trying to get better. Help and cheer her all you can.
- After almost 3 years TTC and 6 medicated IUI's, Emily is pregnant with twins! They saw 2 beautiful heartbeats at 7 weeks! She and her Hubby are extremely happy and excited!
- Stars and Babies got an BFP followed by doubling betas! Congratulations!
- Krystyn (Bring on the Babies...) gave birth to Giovanni Luca on August 22, after a host of scary complications. Congratulations!
Read and Support