Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Group: A new atheist infertility support group has started on Facebook. It's a closed group, but you should be able to find it if you search for "atheist infertility" or if you would like to join, leave a comment below or email Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cyclesista: It's Cyclesista's last list of the year! Wishing all our cyclesistas luck as 2012 draws to a close. Please visit to wish them luck also, or to add your name to the list!
- Password Protected: Jen at Modern Medicine Miracle is going semi private. If you wish password access, please comment on the latest post on her blog or email her at email@example.com to be added to the list.
- Missing Blogger: A reader writes, "Adrift on a Dandelion Breeze has gone private. She has not reacted to my email. I just want to make sure she is doing ok. A few months ago she was making a decision on wether or not she would continue TTC... I hope she is ok and was just wondering if anyone had some news..."
- Connections: Just Me is looking to make contact with women who have had multiple late term/infant losses due to genetic issues. Contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Missing Blogger: A reader writes, "This is probably a longshot but does anyone have any news of Sacha Digi AKA Babycakes? They were regular updaters but there's nothing on their blog since the birth of their second child over 2 years ago and I'm just wondering how they are."
- Project: Are you doing the Time Warp this month? Through Time Warp Tuesday we revisit and share some of our favorite blog entries from our archives and reflect on our journeys since we wrote them. The theme for December is Gifts. December is a month filled with holiday celebrations for most people, regardless of our faith traditions. Often these holiday gatherings include giving and/or receiving gifts. Choose a post from your archives in which you wrote about one or more gifts that you gave and/or received and what that experience meant to you. The gift(s) don’t have to be connected to a holiday. Then write a new post on your blog about why you chose the post that you did and what has happened in your life since. Join us for some great reading, reflection and discussion. Linky opens at 12:00 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, December 11th.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- One Day Baby P (LGBT)
- The Moon on a Stick (general IF)
- Old Lady and No Baby (donor egg)
- Yeah, Science! (IVF)
- Infertility with Hope (secondary IF)
- A True Love Story Never Ends! (pg loss)
- Raising Prince Tuesday (parenting after IF)
- Fallopian Groove (in the beginning)
- Overworked Ovaries (over 35 and TTC)
- What They Never Tell You (general IF)
- Non Sequitur Chica's birthday is coming up on December 10th! Go sing her a little song.
- Mrs. Spit is remembering Gabriel on Monday, the day of his birth and death. Please give her support.
- Rochelle just experienced an early loss. Please give her support.
- Battynurse hasn't blogged since, but was scheduled for a panniculectomy and hysterectomy at the end of November, signaling the end of trying for biological children of her own. Please stop by and wish her well during her recovery.
- St. Elsewhere just posted her 700th post! Congratulations!
- Jane is on the two week wait after their first IVF cycle at the age of 43. It's going to be their only cycle as age and finance are limiting factors. Please give her some much needed positivity and hand holding.
- Rasta Less Traveled have taken their beloved 8 month old boy MC "home" from the hospital to a hospice. Bittersweet celebrations as they get to love him as a family unhindered by hospital protocols and restrictions.
- After being out of work for almost 8 months due to pregnancy and birth complications, Bring on the Babies... went back to work this past week. Having a hard time coping and looking for some support.
- None Today.
- Michele just found out that she is pregnant. This was an unexpected-after-infertility pregnancy and, while very happy, she is still suprised. She had a TAC placed in December 2011, which will hopefully mitigate the IC issues that caused her losses and the late 2nd trimester delivery of her surviving twins. Warm thoughts and prayers are appreciated.
- Bree is pregnant again via IVF. Great betas (x3) & progesterone, in which 2 gestational sacs were seen via ultrasound. She'll be visiting a Perinatologist on the 4th, so she's very nervous due to her previous second trimester loss earlier this year.
- Amy at Dwelling On Dreams just welcomed her new son into the world. Send her congratulations!
- Pinky and the Brain have fallen head over heals in love with Little Mister who was born 12-4-12.
Read and Support