Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- IComLeavWe: the IComLeavWe list for September is now open. Join along.
- Giveaway: Where the Bleep is our Stork is also having a give-a-way on the blog's Facebook page! The link is on the blog's sidebar!
- Project: Bereaved and Blessed asks, "Are you doing the Time Warp this month? Through Time Warp Tuesday we revisit and share some of our favorite blog entries from our archives and reflect on our journeys since we wrote them. The theme is Learning. As many people head back to school (whether as students or teachers), the month of September calls to mind lessons we have learned over the years. Choose a post from your archives OR another blogger’s in which you or they wrote about a lesson(s) learned. Maybe it was through a difficult experience or uncertain time in life that you or they were able to find a silver lining. Or maybe it was something a teacher, student or loved one helped you or they to better understand. Another option is to choose a post that you or another blogger wrote through which you learned something new. Maybe writing or reading it helped you to see a situation from a different perspective. Then write a new post on your blog about why you chose the post that you did and what has happened in your life since it was written. Join us for some great reading, reflection and discussion. Linky opens at 12:00 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, September 10th."
- Project: Motherhood Unadorned writes, "Many bloggers in our community have experienced mental illness first hand or through supporting loved ones. Sadly some who struggle with mental illness consider taking their own lives and others follow through. September 9 - 15 is Suicide Prevention Week. Not unlike dealing with Adoption, Infertility and/or Loss, dialogue about Suicide Prevention matters and saves lives. Here's what's going on next week and what we all can do to get involved in small or big ways."
- Forum: Silent Sorority writes, "Register now (or support by blogging about) The Cycle: Living A Taboo, a live event on Sept 27 featuring an unprecedented lineup of bloggers, authors, healthcare professionals -- all former patients and infertility advocates -- to lift the veil on infertility and failed treatment cycles. Organized entirely by volunteers, our goal is to tell the "un-sponsored truth" about infertility to ensure that future generations of women and men confronting infertility will have the benefit of improved social and emotional supports, and greater access to transparent, accurate information about reproductive technologies and their social impact, and treatment outcomes, risks and costs. Learn more at http://www.TheCycleLivingATaboo.com."
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Overweight... and Over It (non-IF blog by an Iffer)
- Inconception (no longer trying)
- Loving Our Life Together (parenting after domestic adoption)
- Mama Asterisk (parenting after domestic adoption)
- The Medicated Mamma (IVF)
- Click's Clan (IVF)
- The Empress and the Fool (IVF)
- Welcome to my Uterus (pregnancy after IF)
- Beyond the Dream of Motherhood (living child-free after IF)
- Premature Ovarian Failure... no... Premature Ovarian Insufficiency (female factor, POF)
- Penguins of Mine (Living Children) (stillbirth)
- None Today.
- Hobbit-ish Thoughts and Musings will be remembering Emily Hope on Wednesday. Please give her support.
- A New Day will be remembering an unfulfilled due date this upcoming Friday. Please give her support.
- Not only has May just had miscarriage #10, but she has now been hospitalized with a DVT and clots in her lungs. Please pop over and give her some virtual hugs.
- Kristen and her husband just lost their precious girl at 21 weeks gestation. (Product of IVF procedure #5.) Requesting love and prayers and support during this difficult time.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- None Today.
- Baby #4 is here! Elana from Elana's Musings birthed a 6lb 2oz baby girl on August 30th. Mom and baby are doing well. Please wish her congratulations.
Read and Support