Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- IComLeavWe: The March IComLeavWe list is open.
- Fundraiser: One More Shot Film writes, "Throughout the month of March, help Maya and Noah spread the word and fund their documentary about their infertility struggles. ONE MORE SHOT (www.onemoreshotfilm.com) is a personal documentary about one couple’s harrowing quest for a baby. It's a story about redefining family and features others who have done just that. Check them out on Indiegogo at http://igg.me/at/onemoreshot and on Maya’s blog Don’t Count Your Eggs (www.dontcountyoureggs.com)
- Advice: Vablondie writes: "I am probably not going to do FET in favor of domestic adoption though an agency. Adoption advice or resources would be helpful, along with support as I mourn the lost opportunity for a biological child."
- Advice: An Engineer Becomes a Mom writes, "I'm looking for help gathering resources and questions to ask at an R.E. appointment. A friend of mine was referred to an R.E. and I'm trying to help her out. Any information is greatly appreciated! (I am getting her Navigating the Land of IF)."
- Face-to-Face Support Group: Parenthood for Me writes, "If you live in the Rochester, NY or Central NY area please consider attending a Peer Support group for Infertility/Miscarriage/Stillbirth. Thursday, April 2 at 7PM."
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Still Waiting and Wishing (IVF)
- The Embryo Diaries (IVF)
- Project Parenthood (general IF)
- Happy and Sappy (general IF)
- Infertility Thus Far (general IF)
- Wild and Precious Life (neonatal death)
- Lost Again (first mother)
Read and Support