Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- IF Heads Up: Lori had a great post a few weeks ago providing a pregnancy loss spoiler for the new movie, Holmes. I'd love to collect more of these for books, movies, and television shows so people can have warning. Just add them to the spreadsheet with the Submit News button above.
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Autism Multiplied (parenting multiples after IF)
- The Birds, the Bees, and Needles (general IF)
- No Bohn's About It (foster and adoption)
- Life, Loss and Little Things (stillbirth)
- Darcy's four-month-old son, Harrison, died suddenly and unexpectedly at the beginning of June. Darcy has just started a blog to honor his life. She could really use love and support right now.
- Pundelina was detected with Stage 0 non-invasive breast cancer. Because it was caught early, she has full chances of recovery, but the procedure and the followup/recovery have been painful. Please offer get well soon wishes and healing vibes her way.
- Infertility, Yoga, and Chocolate has started posting again after several years, and is now going through a divorce. She could use some support.
- After her 6th embryo transfer, Jo is pregnant again! She is cautiously hoping for a second take-home baby and a sibling for her son.
Read and Support