Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Invite Only: Lala writes, "Blog is going invite only. Starting to wind down on posting there, and have had some mild worry about someone discovering my blog in real life. So please email me if still interested in reading: frankie (dot) sgirl (at) yahoo (dot) com."
- First Time Reading the LFCA: If this is your first time reading the LFCA or you need a refresher about how the LFCA works, please read this post. It has everything you need to know about getting your news in the LFCA.
- Quicklink Resources: Regular ALI Blogroll: If you would like your blog added to the ALI blogroll, please email me directly with your blog url and category pick. More information about being added is contained in that link. Password-Protected Blogroll: If you would like your password-protected blog added to the blogroll, please fill out the form.
- Living in Bliss (IVF)
- Eat Sleep Work Study Baby? (IVF)
- Fed Up, Not Knocked Up (in the beginning)
- The Journey to Life (stillbirth)
- Recurrently Unlucky (pg loss)
- Bambino Designs by J (non-IF blogs written by IFfers)
- Question: A reader without a blog writes, "My husband and I have a beautiful 4 1/2 year old daughter who we conceived naturally. Baby #2...not so much. After 3 years of trying including 4 failed IUIs and 2 unsuccessful (1 miscarriage) IVF cycles, we are thinking about embryo adoption. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with this? Any connection would be appreciated. Thanks." Leave her a message in the comment section.
Read and Support