Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- New to the blogosphere and don't know about the excellent support and fun that is the Braces Bunch? Read more about it here and sign up through JJ of Reproductive Jeans (who could use a little bit of your support herself right now).
- For those people who signed up to have Lost and Found sent to your email address: it only sends those entries that are newly posted. Therefore, you get the daily update, but the actual Lost and Found list (which contains only the messages to and from lost bloggers) is not sent since the url remains the same and the page is simply updated when I have news. Therefore, if you are looking for someone or you want to peruse information about bloggers who have listed information after going password protected, you'll need to go onto this blog in order to see it. If you want this post mailed to you daily, there is a space on the sidebar to enter your email address and you'll be added to the list.
- The Traveling DVD has begun...traveling. If you missed the Oprah show where Jenna spoke about infertility, you can sign up through her blog to have it sent to you.
- Lindsay at Looking for 2 Lines is a semifinalist for the Bad Boss Essay Contest! Support her by voting daily at http://www.workingamerica.org
She has one week to collect the most votes. You can vote once daily from each IP address. So vote everywhere you can.
- None today.
- Carrie at Precious Little needs some support right now after another loss last week. Please head over and give her some love because she is really hurting.
- Please go over and give Robyn at Filling the Nest some support. She just had a second failed match and her adoption fund is drained. She really needs some kind words at this moment.
- Erin from Red Beans & Rice Noodles is paper pregnant! Her dossier was sent to Vietnam and she is now officially waiting for her referral. Go over and offer congratulations.
- AMS from Our Own Creation received a positive this week and a great first beta. Wish her congratulations!
- L'Esquimau is finally here. Marie-Baguette gave birth to a little boy on August 11. Go wish her congratulations.
- Bugsy at Bugsy's Blog gave birth to Alexander Anthony on August 10. Go wish her congratulations.
- Paul and A at Don't Rain of My Parade gave birth to Cian Thomas on today, August 17! Go wish them congratulations.