Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- For those people who signed up to have Lost and Found sent to your email address: it only sends those entries that are newly posted. Therefore, you get the daily update, but the actual Lost and Found list (which contains only the messages to and from lost bloggers) is not sent since the url remains the same and the page is simply updated when I have news. Therefore, if you are looking for someone or you want to peruse information about bloggers who have listed information after going password protected, you'll need to go onto this blog in order to see it. If you want this post mailed to you daily, there is a space on the sidebar to enter your email address and you'll be added to the list.
- The Traveling DVD has begun...traveling. If you missed the Oprah show where Jenna spoke about infertility, you can sign up through her blog to have it sent to you.
- This blog: Confessions of an Infertile became this blog: Relaxing in the Parlor. Go visit Jitters at her new site (relisted from Lost and Found page below).
- Lindsay at Looking for 2 Lines is a semifinalist for the Bad Boss Essay Contest! Support her by voting daily at
She has one week to collect the most votes. You can vote once daily from each IP address. So vote everywhere you can.
- I bawled and bawled reading Carolina Nadel's book online: Mommy, Was Your Tummy Big? It's coming out in August and you can see the pages online on her website. The drawings are gorgeous and the story is simple. I love this book so much.
- Searching for Hope (searching for hope and some calm in the storm)
- Msfitzita at Certainly Not Cool Enough to Blog, who has been dragged through hell and back by this cycle, received news yesterday that her twin pregnancy is over and she is schedule for a D & C next week. Please head over and give her some support.
- Heather at BigP and Me had her cycle canceled due to a couple of large cysts. Please head over and give her some support.
- Sarah at Sarah Solitaire is in limbo with a beta of 11. She is staying on progesterone for the next two days and coming back for more testing. Please head over and give her some support.
- Julie at A Little Pregnant lost her father this week in a terrible accident. My heart is breaking for her and little Charlie. Please go over and give her some support.
- None today.
- None today.