Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Do you live in the Washington D.C. Metro Area? Want to meet other bloggers. Our group has gone online thanks to Lindsay at Looking for 2 Lines. To join the group, you can request to be added by clicking here: http://groups.google.com/group
/dcstirrupqueens/about?hl=en. Or you can contact Lindsay through her blog.
- Do you live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida? Farah at Fertilize Me is forming a Tampa Bay Bloggers group for face-to-face get togethers. Contact her at Farahbeth@gmail.com if interested.
- Congratulations to the winners of the IIFF: Seasons by Scott and Michele P won the Audience Choice Award. Spring by Vee and Max won the Lucky Dip Prize. Mother Earth's Flower Shop by Mel and Josh won the Jury Prize. The next IIFF screening will be October 27th and has a Halloween theme. Click here for more details and to enter.
- Did you miss the Oprah episode where Jenna spoke about infertility and loss? In the great tradition of Beagle's traveling book, Jenna is willing to send out a disc of Oprah's show as well as some extra behind the scenes footage. The disc will pass from blogger to blogger in a similar vein to Beagle's traveling book. If you are interested in seeing this episode or if you've seen the episode but want to see the behind-the-scenes After Show, email Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org and she'll put you on the list and explain how the traveling disc works.
NEW BLOGS (started in July or August of 2007)
- Un-simple Procreation (PCOS)
- Don't go through a loss alone. The purpose of community it to be there for you in both good times and bad. Email me (email@example.com) or leave a comment below to add to this section. Make sure you include your blog's url so people can come and support you.
MISCELLANEOUS SUPPORT:Bed rest, scary scans, OHSS, and a host of other reasons why these bloggers could use some additional support right now.
- Jackie at Oscar Wants a Playmate just lost her grandmother. Please stop by her blog to give her some support.