Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Lindsay at Looking for 2 Lines is a semifinalist for the Bad Boss Essay Contest! Support her by voting daily at
She has one week to collect the most votes. You can vote once daily from each IP address. So vote everywhere you can.
- I bawled and bawled reading Carolina Nadel's book online: Mommy, Was Your Tummy Big? It's coming out in August and you can see the pages online on her website. The drawings are gorgeous and the story is simple. I love this book so much.
- Do you live in the Washington D.C. Metro Area? Want to meet other bloggers. Our group has gone online thanks to Lindsay at Looking for 2 Lines. To join the group, you can request to be added by clicking here: http://groups.google.com/group
/dcstirrupqueens/about?hl=en. Or you can contact Lindsay through her blog.
- Our Adoption Journey (secondary IF/adoption/POF)
- Trying (general infertility)
- Quest for a Baby (general infertility/loss)
- None today
- Sarahsews at Trying got great news this week! Her employer changed insurances and the new plan has some IVF coverage. Go over to her blog to celebrate with her.
- DG at Beaten But Not Bowed received a positive recently. Head over and wish her congratulations.
- None today