Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wednesday's Connections Abound

Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at thetowncriers@gmail.com with any questions/concerns.

Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.

Connections Abound

MISCELLANEOUS NEWS

New
  • The Road Less Traveled started a new forum for single parents this week. If you are a single parent by choice, please go over and check out the new forum: Baby Makes Two. It would also be great to swing by Road's blog and congratulate her on her new endeavour because it rocks.
OLD
  • Want to know who is the Clicker for your section of the blogroll? Curious about how news from your blog ends up here? Want to know the definition of a Clicker? Meet them here and then go over and thank your Clicker. Adding more Clickers/portraits soon.
NEW BLOGS (started in July or August of 2007)
BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES
  • A new section. Celebrate your birthday or blogoversary with the community. Send me dates for August/September right now and I'll post them on the correct day.
LOSS ANNOUNCEMENTS
  • Lara at Little Beans 4 Me really needs some love and support right now. She found out this week that her hCG levels are dropping and she is going to lose the baby. Please give her a hug via her comment section.
  • Baby Blues went to her eight week appointment and there is still no fetal pole or heartbeat. Her blog is still password protected, but you can receive an invite by emailing Baby Blues at babybluebabbles@yahoo.com. You can also leave messages of support for Baby Blues on this post and I will get them to her.
MISCELLANEOUS SUPPORT:Bed rest, scary scans, OHSS, and a host of other reasons why these bloggers could use some additional support right now. Also, celebrations!
  • None Today.
PREGNANCY AND PLACEMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
  • Anna is 11 weeks pregnant. Go over and wish her congratulations!
  • Lori is 15 weeks pregnant. Go over and wish her congratulations!
  • Esther just found out that she is adopting two sisters!
BIRTH AND ADOPTION ANNOUNCEMENTS
  • None Today.

1 comment:

PCOSMama said...

I like the Misc. Support section! I could've used that a few weeks ago (I believe it would fall under the 'scary scans' section.

The news about Baby Blues was such a shock. I was way behind on reading and when I tried to check her out a couple days ago I realized my invite expired. I just sent her an email - I feel so sad for her and her husband! For some reason, I was confident that everything was fine even though the last time I read she hadn't gotten her beta. Life is so unfair! Thanks for the update.