Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Want to know who is the Clicker for your section of the blogroll? Curious about how news from your blog ends up here? Want to know the definition of a Clicker? Meet them here and then go over and thank your Clicker. Adding more Clickers/portraits soon.
- Luck Doesn't Happen Twice (secondary IF)
- The Infertility Monster (starting IVF/many losses)
- No Swimmers in the Tubes...No Bun in the Oven (donor sperm)
- Twinge (in the beginning)
- A new section. Celebrate your birthday or blogoversary with the community. Send me dates for August/September right now and I'll post them on the correct day.
- Lara at Little Beans 4 Me really needs some love and support right now. She found out this week that her hCG levels are dropping and she is going to lose the baby. Please give her a hug via her comment section.
- Baby Blues went to her eight week appointment and there is still no fetal pole or heartbeat. Her blog is still password protected, but you can receive an invite by emailing Baby Blues at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also leave messages of support for Baby Blues on this post and I will get them to her.
- None Today.
- None Today.