Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Do you live in Eastern Washington / Northern Idaho? Kami from Are We There Yet is looking to meet other bloggers in the area. Contact her through her blog by clicking on the title.
- The Road Less Traveled started a new forum for single parents this week. If you are a single parent by choice, please go over and check out the new forum: Baby Makes Two. It would also be great to swing by Road's blog and congratulate her on her new endeavour because it rocks.
- Want to know who is the Clicker for your section of the blogroll? Curious about how news from your blog ends up here? Want to know the definition of a Clicker? Meet them here and then go over and thank your Clicker. Adding more Clickers/portraits soon.
- What to Expect When You're NOT Expecting by Debby (pg loss)
- Trying to Keep Sane While Dealing with Infertility (unexplained IF/ectopic)
- Infertility Hurts (infertility from the Catholic perspective)
- None Today.
- Gold Star at Thwarted Repeatedly is approaching the terraversary of her due date. Please go over and give her some support to get through this rough time.
- Tina is having a hard time after her son's diagnosis of PDD-NOS and how it is creating a domino affect through their TTC plans. Please go over and give her some support.
- Soulbliss is at the tail end of a two week wait and she could use some virtual hugs.
- Sticky Bun is having a pregnancy scare with bleeding and cramping since she stopped PIO. Please go over and give her some support.
- Cibele at So I Wait For You received a positive this week. Go wish her congratulations!
- G and J at Butterbeans and Baby Dreams had a girl yesterday on August 22! Go over and wish them congratulations.