Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Aurelia is pulling together ideas on small things people can do for Meg. If you're up in Canada, it's pretty easy. If you're out of the area, it's a bit trickier. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to join in and offer support.
- Technical help--someone has to know their way around Typepad. Flicka is trying to figure out how to add things to the sidebar. Since I only know my way around Blogger, could someone head over and help her out?
- The viewing date for the next IIFF has been moved back a week. The new date is November 3. It still has a Halloween theme. You can sign up to participate by visiting the IIFF website.
- Tigger's wedding anniversary is today. They've been together 4 years. Go and wish them congratulations.
- Pam at Baby Wanted: Apply Within has her birthday today. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Today is also Niobe's birthday. Go over and sing her a little song.
- Sticky Bean's Blogoversary is coming up on Friday, September 28. A huge chunk (and I'm talking a huge chunk) of the new blogs that end up in the Lost and Found are due to Kristen's hard work. Please go over and thank her by wishing her a happy blogoversary.
- Baby Blues is turning 31 on Sunday, September 30th. Remember to stop by and wish her a good birthday.
- Vee's birthday is also on September 30th. Go wish her a happy birthday.
- It is with incredible, incredible sadness and through many tears that I let you know that Lisa from More Than My Share died last night. If you read her blog and corresponded with her over the last few years, you know what an incredibly wonderful person she was. And the world will miss her presence. People are leaving notes on her last post from July. Please go over and send your thoughts to her husband, Greg.
- Feebee at The Waiting Game is having a slowly rising beta, still low, but definitely going in a good direction. Go over and give her support until she's ready to celebrate.
- Shelli at BagMomma is going on 10 weeks since her 4th miscarriage and her betas are coming down horrifically slowly. She is looking for anyone with prior losses who has had an issue with very, very, very slowly declining betas. She has googled herself out and has yet to find anyone who has been there. She needs some support and insight. If you have been through a similar situation or can point her towards information, please visit her at her blog, BagMomma.
- It's two sacs for Alexa!
- A very traumatic birth for Torri at Baby on Board, but little Jack is now doing well. He came into the world on September 19. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Monday is induction day for Monica and Critter. Go over and wish them luck. More news to follow after the birth.
- Kay is finally home with Dasha. It is five years to the day from the time they first started the conversation about adoption. Go wish them happiness as they move into day-to-day life.