Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Technical help--someone has to know their way around Typepad. Flicka is trying to figure out how to add things to the sidebar. Since I only know my way around Blogger, could someone head over and help her out?
- The viewing date for the next IIFF has been moved back a week. The new date is November 3. It still has a Halloween theme. You can sign up to participate by visiting the IIFF website.
- Three Under Two (parenting multiples after IF, hypothalamic amenorrhea)*
- Try, Try, Try Again (PCOS, IUI)
- Hotchilis IVF Adventure (IVF)
- Perchance to Dream (IUI, TTC over 35)
- Tigger's wedding anniversary is tomorrow (Wednesday). They've been together 4 years. Go and wish them congratulations.
- Pam at Baby Wanted: Apply Within has her birthday tomorrow (Wednesday). Go over and sing her a little song.
- A correction: Yesterday I wrote that Meg's daughter died prior to the delivery. She died three hours after delivery. Please go over to The.Para.Graph and give Meg your support.
- Dianne at Flutter of Hope received a negative this week. They are taking a year off of treatments to regroup and decide what they want to do next. Please go over and give her support.
- Shelli at BagMomma is going on 10 weeks since her 4th miscarriage and her betas are coming down horrifically slowly. She is looking for anyone with prior losses who has had an issue with very, very, very slowly declining betas. She has googled herself out and has yet to find anyone who has been there. She needs some support and insight. If you have been through a similar situation or can point her towards information, please visit her at her blog, BagMomma.
- Heather at BigP and Me is still on birth control pills for the cysts that would not shrink (and even grew on the pills!). Please go over and give her a hug.
- Farah at Fertilize Me is in a good place mentally, but you can still go over and wish her luck for IUI #2 since IUI #1 is ending this week.
- Browneyedgirl is having heavy, unexplained bleeding, probably due to PCOS. Go over and give her some support.
- Mama Wannabe's hCG is still rising, but not doubling. Please go over and give her a hug. She has an ultrasound on Thursday.
- None Today.
- Sparkle's baby has arrived. She was born Thursday, September 20th, a day before Sparkle's 5th wedding anniversary. Go over and give her congratulations.