Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day.
- An update because there's something about Mary...: "Please let everyone know how much their prayers and good thoughts have meant to me. It is so wonderful to have found such a loving and supportive community. The prayers seem to be working. The RE called tonight and we now have FOUR embryos!!!! Three are good quality and one is a little behind (so two have fertilized since our initial report.) They are supposed to compact tonight, so if that happens we are looking at much better odds. We may even have one or two to freeze (greedy of me, huh?) Anyway, transfer is scheduled for tomorrow at noon (AZ time.) Keep those prayers and good thoughts coming! I'm sure they are helping!!!" You can leave Mary any additional good wishes on this post and I'll make sure she gets them.
- Go check out my new idea... You may want to read this and this to understand. I just thought it was cool how Mary's story turned out and I want to renew this idea and spread it out to encompass all wishes.
- If you can stop laughing for a moment to read the bottom of (In)fertile Frank's current post, you'll see that he actually has a genuine question about injections. Go over and see if you can answer.
- Another excellent idea from the ever brilliant Bea. Blogging for a good cause: "So on Thursday November 1st, we're having a Girl-Blogger's Night In. Pour a relaxing bath, open a bottle of wine, get your favourite snacks and DVD together, bring a friend and do a facial, or just take the night off to read in bed. Blog about your evening and send me a link to the post. Then donate**, at the cancer council's website, the amount of money you would have spent on a night out. Let's make the fiftieth good deed one for the girls!"
- What would you say, Noswimmers wants to know. She is speaking at two events for NIAW and is soliciting ideas. Please go over and give her your two cents.
- JJ and Mook are celebrating their anniversary on Monday, October 15th. Go wish them congratulations.
- Alison at (Un)Complicate Me is having her anniversary on Sunday, October 14th. Go wish them congratulations.
- None Today.
- Shanti at Planet Gawie received a positive beta. They are repeating the beta on Saturday not only to check for doubling, but because the beta was a bit low. Please go over and give her good wishes.
- Not only did she rock the doctor's office at her HSG, but Julia at I Won't Fear Love was offered a new job! Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Her nails are painted...her map is printed...go over and wish Niobe a safe road trip and traveling mercies.
- Manana Banana's son had an MRI yesterday. She and her husband had noticed that his eyes were involuntarily moving side to side at a rapid pace off and on for a few seconds at a time. They did the MRI to rule out a brain tumor. She will have the results from the MRI on Tuesday at the latest, but it will be a long weekend and she could probably use some company. Go over and let her know you're thinking of Adam.
- Hotchilis IVF Adventure has now had two positive, doubling betas. Head over and wish her congratulations!
- None Today.