Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- An update because there's something about Mary...: "Please let everyone know how much their prayers and good thoughts have meant to me. It is so wonderful to have found such a loving and supportive community. The prayers seem to be working. The RE called tonight and we now have FOUR embryos!!!! Three are good quality and one is a little behind (so two have fertilized since our initial report.) They are supposed to compact tonight, so if that happens we are looking at much better odds. We may even have one or two to freeze (greedy of me, huh?) Anyway, transfer is scheduled for tomorrow at noon (AZ time.) Keep those prayers and good thoughts coming! I'm sure they are helping!!!" You can leave Mary any additional good wishes on this post and I'll make sure she gets them.
- Go check out my new idea... You may want to read this and this to understand. I just thought it was cool how Mary's story turned out and I want to renew this idea and spread it out to encompass all wishes.
- If you can stop laughing for a moment to read the bottom of (In)fertile Frank's current post, you'll see that he actually has a genuine question about injections. Go over and see if you can answer.
- Another excellent idea from the ever brilliant Bea. Blogging for a good cause: "So on Thursday November 1st, we're having a Girl-Blogger's Night In. Pour a relaxing bath, open a bottle of wine, get your favourite snacks and DVD together, bring a friend and do a facial, or just take the night off to read in bed. Blog about your evening and send me a link to the post. Then donate**, at the cancer council's website, the amount of money you would have spent on a night out. Let's make the fiftieth good deed one for the girls!"
- What would you say, Noswimmers wants to know. She is speaking at two events for NIAW and is soliciting ideas. Please go over and give her your two cents.
- Oprah loves our blogosphere: Tracey at Married Without Children was on the episode yesterday featuring Alexis Stewart. I've taped it and I'm watching it tonight so I'll blog about it soon.
- Andrea Jennine at Entrusted has a poll and needs your help: "I am soliciting opinions about switching to a new fertility clinic. I've explained the options in the post here: http://entrustedsoul.blogspot
.com/2007/10/doctor-doctor, and I've set up a poll (open until 10/16) for the three choices. I'd love all the input I can get before we begin our last 2 insurance-covered IVF cycles!" Make sure you also add a comment to explain your reason if possible. -doctor-doctor.html
- JJ and Mook are celebrating their anniversary on Monday, October 15th. Go wish them congratulations.
- Alison at (Un)Complicate Me is having her anniversary on Sunday, October 14th. Go wish them congratulations.
- None Today.
- Niobe is in a sad space right now and could benefit from having community gather around her.
- Zee also is going through a rough patch. Please head over and give her support.
- Fattypants had a good ultrasound yesterday...wheeew. All is well and the baby is active with a strong heartbeat.
- A at Infertility Just Sucks has her first IUI next week. She is nervous and could really use some support from those who have had IUIs. Please go over and give her good thoughts.
- Peesticks after Sunny Jenny's second IUI are coming back negative. Please go over and give her support.
- Baby Steps just got a negative, and she is nervous about their upcoming appointment with the RE. Please offer support.
- Portia P got some scary news about possibly having Lupus--please go over to give hugs and support.
- None Today.
- None Today.