Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Sorry about the missing L & F yesterday. Friend trumped computer time.
- Katherine from Carrying On is moving her blog from Typepad to Wordpress. The old blog at http://carryingon.typepad.com
/home/will be taken down soon. The new blog is at http://carryingon.wordpress .com/.
- Posted by Susan: "I used to read Stephanie at A Few Good Eggs. Her blog went password protected and I don't have anyway to reach her. I would love to read her blog and see how she's doing. My blog is Monogrammed Mom." Thanks, Stephanie. If you are reading Stephanie's blog and could let her know this message is up here, it would be much appreciated.
- Pamela Jeanne at Coming2Terms is seeking infertility data points to make a case for the pervasiveness of the condition. She'd welcome any info you might have.
- "I just went password-protected on my blog (The I Word), because two close family members have found it and it's driving my nuts. Extending an open invitation to the blogging IF community to contact me if they'd like to keep reading. My e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Any and all readers and commenters are more than welcome.
- In Search of the Stork changed the name of her blog to Reproductively Challenged.
- Leave a wish. Support a wish.
- Lots of blogs (courtesy of Kristen) coming on Monday and Tuesday.
- My Reality is celebrating her 7th anniversary while away on a trip. Go over and leave her a comment to read when she returns.
- None Today.
- LJ's beta came back negative and her period has arrived. Go over and give her a hug.
- "I could use some advice. I just got off the phone with my endocrinologist's nurse. The doc tor says my testosterone is elevated so I have PCOS and need to start metformin tonight. I'm really shocked as my values were in the normal range so I wrote that diagnosis off last week. Any info would be helpful. Thank you so much!" If you have advice for Searching about PCOS, click over to her blog.
- Meghan at Perpetually Waiting received a negative this week. It was her 7th IVF cycle. Please go over and give her support.
- Baby Dream's betas are slowing down significantly and things do not look good. Please go over and give her support.
- Ultimate Journey has a sad post up about her friend's brother who took his life this week. Please go over and offer condolences.
- According to the fertilization report, it's 5 strong embryos for Fertile Frank and his wife. Please go over and wish them a good transfer.