Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday's Connections Abound

Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at thetowncriers@gmail.com with any questions/concerns.

Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.

Connections Abound

MISCELLANEOUS NEWS
New
  • A sad update from Mary: "the number went up, but only by 10 points (that's 36 if you are keeping track). Not close to doubling. Staying on the meds and retesting on Tuesday, mostly as a formality. Unless there is a miracle, not much chance here. See, I knew G-d didn't really like us that much. Sad (again.) Would have been easier if we hadn't gotten that double to get our hopes up." Please leave Mary messages of support on this post. I'll make sure she gets them.
  • From Here to Maternity has moved and gone somewhat password-protected. Schooch on over to her new Wordpress digs and email her at noangel139@hotmail.com.
  • Dramlish seconds the return of Smarshy: "I logged on with just the purpose of asking about Smarshy. I hope someone knows what's become of him. He's written some stuff that made me almost pee my pants from laughing so loud."
  • The Secret Garden has moved. You can now read it here.
Old
NEW BLOGS (started in September or October of 2007)
  • None Today.
BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES:A new section. Celebrate your birthday or blogoversary with the community. Send me dates for October/November right now and I'll post them on the correct day.
  • None Today.
LOSS ANNOUNCEMENTS
  • None Today.
MISCELLANEOUS SUPPORT:Bed rest, scary scans, OHSS, and a host of other reasons why these bloggers could use some additional support right now. Also, celebrations!
PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENTS
BIRTH AND ADOPTION ANNOUNCEMENTS
  • If you want a story that will make chills run down your arms, cry, and laugh with joy all at the same time, click over to Nomad's Land. She's home with her son.

4 comments:

E. Phantzi said...

Mary - so sorry to hear of disappointing results. Thinking of you.

Kristen said...

Mary - I'm so sorry. I'm hoping you can find peace soon. XOXO

Jess said...

I wonder what happened to Wiscadoo...anyone know? Last she posted her boy was 12 weeks old, but it's been a million years ago!

I've been wondering on Smarshy, too. For sure!

Geohde said...

Mel,

It's so very nice of you to list me here, unsolicited.

Thank you.

It really took the edge of thngs (although it did surprise the cr@p outta me a little!) to see an inbox full of positive support,

J