Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Carole at The Journey From Here has gone to private. If anyone wants an invite send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Not perhaps the most momentous of announcements, but I just hit 900 blogs on the sidebar and Stirrup Queen's Blogroll. Congratulations Unexplained Years for being number 900. Is it something to be happy about--that infertile men and women are talking it out rather than keeping it in? Or is it more sobering to think that there are 900 blogs about infertility and loss?
- Shop Mom or Pop is open! This post is a grouping of people who are using their creativity to fund treatments or adoption (current or recently past). Support your fellow stirrup queens and sperm palace jesters by shopping at their stores when you need a gift. Write me to add your business (either currently established or started today) to the listing: the email@example.com.
- Was just told about a great bulletin board. It's essentially Babycenter for those who have gone through IF. So when you're asking for parenting advice, you're getting it from someone else who conceived their child via treatments or through adoption. How cool is that? I signed up and only read the message boards at this point, but I plan on swinging through there more in the future. It's called Baby Steps.
- Dawn at This Woman's Work has a request for submissions on her blog for an upcoming anthology. She writes: "Who’s Your Mama: The Voices of Unsung Women and Mothers is looking for women writers who are mothers, trying to become mothers and who are childless by choice or circumstance." Click on the link to read more.
- Sorry--I missed this one. Ivan's 2nd birthday was last Sunday on September 30. You can still swing by and wish their family the best.
- None Today.
- Transfer is tomorrow for Brenda at LifeCanBeShit. Please go over and wish her good luck.
- B at Shifty Shadow just found out that none of their embryos made it to transfer. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Go cheer on Chris! Retrieval is tomorrow and transfer is Monday. Go Chris!
- Bleu is in her final IUI 2ww right now. Next cycle starts IVF. So go over and wish her luck that this last time is a charm.
- Katrina received some disturbing news yesterday about her pregnancy. The heartbeat was measuring slow at 84 bpm. Please go over and give her support.
- Mrs. B is in a terrible place right now. In one week, she found out that was pregnant, had a non-doubling beta, and lost her job. She is need of a hug right now.
- It's a positive with a nicely doubling beta at In Search of Morning Sickness. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- After a scare some wonderful news--Leah saw a strong heartbeat and Spidey is measuring on target. Huge sigh of relief.
- She's scared shitless, but it is indeed a positive for Tina. Please go over and there and give your support and good wishes.
- None Today.