Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Carole at The Journey From Here has gone to private. If anyone wants an invite send me an e-mail at email@example.com.
- Not perhaps the most momentous of announcements, but I just hit 900 blogs on the sidebar and Stirrup Queen's Blogroll. Congratulations Unexplained Years for being number 900. Is it something to be happy about--that infertile men and women are talking it out rather than keeping it in? Or is it more sobering to think that there are 900 blogs about infertility and loss?
- Shop Mom or Pop is open! This post is a grouping of people who are using their creativity to fund treatments or adoption (current or recently past). Support your fellow stirrup queens and sperm palace jesters by shopping at their stores when you need a gift. Write me to add your business (either currently established or started today) to the listing: the firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Happy Blogoversary to Shlomit at You're Still Young. Go over and wish her congratulations on a full year of writing.
- Happy birthday on Sunday (October 7) to Barb at Fertility Challenged in Florida. Go sing her a little song.
- Michelle's anniversary is on Monday, October 8. It's their 13th anniversary! Go with them congratulations.
- Ooops...I missed this one too. Meg at Journey to the Centre turned 30 on the 30th (of September). You can still go over and sing her song.
- Happy anniversary to Sharah and her husband. 5 years today!
- Jen at The Mama Wannabe went in today for a methorexate shot. The pregnancy was ectopic. She really really needs your support now and for the next three months until she can try again. Please go over there and give her a hug.
- It is one year and one day after Di at It's My Life lost Leah. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Karen at Upon Awakening needs a hug right now. Chemo is not working against her mother's cancer and it is continuing to spread. Please go over and give her support.
- Farah at Fertilize Me is going in for IUI #2 on Monday. Go over and wish her luck.
- Bethkyle's betas are going down. Please go over and give her support.
- Aurelia over at No Matter How Small is pregnant! With fantastic betas. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- A positive for Von at Murphy is a Bastard. Go over and wish her congratulations!
- Baby Dreams got a positive pee stick and she's waiting for her beta. Go over and wish her congratulations!
- Debby at What to Expect When You're Not Expecting also had a positive this weekend. Please go over and tell her congratulations.
- It's twins for Erin at Vicious Cycle of Cycles!