Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- An update from Mary: "Someone is really messing with me. My numbers EXACTLY doubled. I test again on Friday. I don't want to go on this roller coaster again if we don't get the prize at the end. I don't want to start hoping, but it is creeping in. We never have had a number that doubled before. What to think?"
- Tomorrow is the 50th Connections Abound! Happy anniversary, little Lost and Found.
- Serenity on the move. She's packing her bags and moving to Wordpress. Find her in her new home at Serenity Now!.
- Forever Hopeful is going password-protected...sniff. If you are a reader or would like to be a reader, please send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get an invite.
- Leave a wish. Support a wish.
- Four years for the Mr and Little Angel Kisses. Go check out the pictures--they are such a cute couple.
- None Today.
- Sharah has her professional licensing exam tomorrow (Friday). Let's flood her comments box today with encouragement and good thoughts to give her energy for tomorrow's 8-hour exam.
- Polkadot seems to be doing okay this week, but she could still use a hug. Tuesday was the anniversary of her first unfulfilled due date and today is the anniversary of her second. Please go over and give some support.
- Go wish Baby Quest good luck--they're doing another round of IVF right now!
- Steinbockfrau's Hep C test came back positive. She could really use your support right now.
- None Today.