Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Serenity on the move. She's packing her bags and moving to Wordpress. Find her in her new home at Serenity Now!.
- Forever Hopeful is going password-protected...sniff. If you are a reader or would like to be a reader, please send her an email at email@example.com to get an invite.
- Looking for an update: It's been three months since Jill of Knocked Up, Knocked Down posted the awesome news of the adoption of her daughter Sophia Grace. I find myself thinking about Jill and her family much and am wondering how they are (from Nina). Also posted below in Lost and Found.
- An update on Mary that was also said at the Virtual Lushary yesterday: "My beta results came in at 13...13!!!! I didn't think you could be a little bit pg. They want to retest on Wednesday, but I am feeling pretty hopeless. This was our last chance to have a baby that was biologically related to one of us (DH.) Now we have to hope the donor embryo list starts moving faster (we are currently number 6.) I was really hoping this was the one. SUCKS!" You can leave her a note on this post since she doesn't have a blog.
- Call for Action: As the Senate is debating the bill to fund all the health programs of the federal government, an amendment has been introduced that would add eggs, embryos and stem cell lines to the National Organ Transplant Act. This would mean that there could be no compensation offered for any of these tissues. Thus compensation for egg donors would be illegal. Please call your Senator today and tell them you care about infertility patients and urge them to vote against amendment 3389 from Senator DeMint to the Labor-H funding bill. You may reach your Senators through the Capitol Switchboard 202-224-3121.
- Leave a wish. Support a wish.
- None Today--are you having a birthday or anniversary soon? Send the date to firstname.lastname@example.org to get it on the calendar.
- None Today.
- Nica from Life as a Sandwich is in need of support right now--big time. One of the sacs (she is carrying twins) has flattened and while the baby has a heartbeat and her cervix is closed, she is bleeding a lot. She needs good thoughts and a hug as well as any stories of comfort.
- Brenda at Life Can Be Shit just got a BFN depsite the transfer of two perfect looking embryos.
- Julia at I Won't Fear Love just learned that there is a male factor in addition to the PCOS. She could really use a hug.
- What happens when you take a woman who almost never ovulates (I mean...never) and she spontaneously ovulates and finds herself in a two-week-wait? You get a very nervous May. Please go over and sit with her as she waits to test.
- None Today.
- None Today.