Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- I'm a finalist for Best Medical/Health Issues blog and I need your help. Please click here to vote for me (you can vote once every 24 hours). If you really love me, help me spread the word by placing a link to voting on your own blog (http://2007.weblogawards.org/polls/best-medicalhealth-issues-
blog-1.php). And if you really really love me, cut-and-paste this message and send it out to your friends and coworkers: "my friend was nominated for a weblog award and I'd love to help her out. Please click on this link (http://2007.weblogawards.org/polls/best-medicalhealth-issues-
blog-1.php) and vote for her. The name of her blog is Stirrup Queens. You can vote once every 24 hours until November 8th." Just in time to NIAW (National Infertility Awareness Week), let's increase IF/pg loss awareness by having our community win.
- Cecily of ...and I Wasted All That Birth Control fame has changed the name of her blog! You can still access it through the old url, but it is now called Uppercase Woman.
- Foreverhopeful has moved to a new address. Wishing It Would Get Easier can now be found here...
- Kristen asks: "I'm also wondering what Gaelen over at Pregnancy Envy has been up to. She was due with her little Munchkin really soon and I miss her little comics."
- Leave a wish. Support a wish.
- None today, but a huge list is coming on soon.
- It was Familyof2's birthday last Thursday. It's not too late to go over and sing her a little song.
- Two dogs passed away this weekend: Jack from Life of Pixxiee and Chilli from TTC with DH Through IVF... Please go over and give your condolences to their families.
- Spunketta continues to thrive, but Nica's other twin, Scrappy, had no heartbeat at the last sonogram. Please go over and give her support.
- Meghan's positive HPT turned from positive to negative over the weekend. She still goes in for her beta, but please go over and give her support.
- A member of our community really needs support right now. Ann from The Unlucky 20 Percent finds out today if her baby has bilateral renal agenesis, a fatal condition. She is currently 20 weeks.
- Kir of Kir's Corner is on bedrest right now. Please send her well-wishes at firstname.lastname@example.org. She is checking email every other day and could use the boost.
- Eggs in a Basket needs your prayers or good thoughts. She writes: "we are sorta canceling this IVF cycle. We have returned to the mother ship to rally around family as one of our beloved family members battles a very serious illness. Right now, things are touch and go, and nothing is looking very good. So, we've decided to delay the IVF schedule and just "cycle thru" until January."
- Tash at Awful But Functioning could use some support right now. They are trying to decide if they want to have another child...and what road they would go down if they do. She is just coming up on her 9 month anniversary of her loss date as well.
- A negative for New Midlife Mommy. She could really really use some good thoughts and hugs right now.
- Eggs Benedict Arnold has been chosen by a birth family. The baby girl is due November 15th. Go over and wish her good luck and good wishes.
- Furrow had her baby! Zora was born on November 1st. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Steph gave birth to Hudson on November 4th and he's gorgeous. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Angi from The Elusive Stork and her husband brought Adison Grace home last week.
- Boo at Optimistically Waiting got a referral - a baby girl they will name Avery Ana. They should bring her home in 6-9 months.