Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Let your inner activist shine. Twelve and a Half Fighting Back is launching on November 8th (Thursday). We already have links for the list. Let your voice be heard when it comes to getting mandated coverage for fertility treatments. Please send me all links for posts you write on your blog so I can add them to the list (email@example.com).
- An update for Mary: "My HCG dropped to 8 today. I went off my meds. We meet with the doctor on Monday to see if he has ANY idea why this is happening again. I am too emotionally exhausted from all the ups and downs to even let myself be sad yet. I'm sure the tears will come eventually." As always, you can leave Mary messages on this post.
- I'm a finalist for Best Medical/Health Issues blog and I need your help. Please click here to vote for me (you can vote once every 24 hours). If you really love me, help me spread the word by placing a link to voting on your own blog (http://2007.weblogawards.org/polls/best-medicalhealth-issues-
blog-1.php). And if you really really love me, cut-and-paste this message and send it out to your friends and coworkers: "my friend was nominated for a weblog award and I'd love to help her out. Please click on this link (http://2007.weblogawards.org/polls/best-medicalhealth-issues-
blog-1.php) and vote for her. The name of her blog is Stirrup Queens. You can vote once every 24 hours until November 8th." Just in time to NIAW (National Infertility Awareness Week), let's increase IF/pg loss awareness by having our community win.
- Cecily of ...and I Wasted All That Birth Control fame has changed the name of her blog! You can still access it through the old url, but it is now called Uppercase Woman.
- Foreverhopeful has moved to a new address. Wishing It Would Get Easier can now be found here...
- Kristen asks: "I'm also wondering what Gaelen over at Pregnancy Envy has been up to. She was due with her little Munchkin really soon and I miss her little comics."
- Leave a wish. Support a wish.
- The Road Less Travelled (stillbirth/neonatal death)
- Tracy's birthday is coming up on Thursday. Go over and start wishing her happy birthday now.
- Mary (see above in the News section) is currently miscarrying. Please give her your support.
- A member of our community really needs support right now. Ann from The Unlucky 20 Percent found out that her baby does have bilateral renal agenesis, a fatal condition (her baby has no kidneys or bladder and cannot survive outside the womb). She is currently 20 weeks and is being induced today. Please go over and give her support. Crying while I write this.
- Great appointment for Farah at Fertilize Me. Strong heartbeat and an EDD in July.
- None Today.