Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Umm...I got nothing new for you today. Going to listen to my Christmas music.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Meg writes: "I have decided to relocate from Journey to the Centre to a more private location. Emails about where I have moved to can be directed to me at email@example.com." Believe me, you want to see the new space. It is really really cool.
- None Today.
- Ellen, otherwise known as the Divine Miss E from Miss E's Musings, is celebrating her anniversary tomorrow. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Dee the RE's Muse is also celebrating her anniversary tomorrow (good day for weddings!). Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Linda at I've Got Bad Plumbing is having her birthday today. Please go over and sing her a little song and cheer her up. She could use a little love.
- None Today.
- SingleTracy at Baby Steps has hit a rough spot in her donor cycle. The donor's follies are not growing as expected so they are upping the meds. She will know soon what is happening with the cycle. Please go over and give her support.
- Transfer is tomorrow for Sarah. Please go over and wish her good thoughts.
- A negative for Pam on this IVF cycle. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Julie's grandfather is quite ill. She is going to Louisiana to see him in the hospital. Please give her family good thoughts.
- Positive pee sticks for Kim at Luck Doesn't Happen Twice. She has had some spotting and she's currently waiting for beta results. Please go over and give her a hug while she waits. And celebrate too--a positive pee stick is cause for a celebratory dance.
- The Dreaming Mind received a positive beta! Go over and wish her congratulations.