Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Sorry--running late with the Friday Blog Roundup, but it will be up soon. A boatload of Barren Bitches Book Brigade information as well as bloggy loving. And I'm still pouring drinks for the bar. I'm just ten kinds of behind on everything this week.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Meg writes: "I have decided to relocate from Journey to the Centre to a more private location. Emails about where I have moved to can be directed to me at firstname.lastname@example.org." Believe me, you want to see the new space. It is really really cool.
- Two Years and Counting (in the beginning..., religious/spiritual)
- Spratland Adoption (international adoption)
- Notes from the Infertile Belly (IVF, over 35 and ttc)
- Our Journey Through Infertility and Life (secondary IF, PCOS)
- Destination Baby (IUI, in the beginning...)
- Or, Live is a Bed of Roses (new location for an old blog--Tracy has moved to Wordpress)
- Ellen, otherwise known as the Divine Miss E from Miss E's Musings, is celebrating her anniversary today. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Dee the RE's Muse is also celebrating her anniversary today (good day for weddings!). Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Elizabeth and her husband are celebrating their 6th wedding anniversary this weekend. Go over and wish the congratulations.
- Portia P's birthday is this upcoming Monday. Go over this weekend and give her early birthday wishes.
- None Today.
- Could it be? A second line for Tired of Waiting. Checking back regularly for beta results.
- None Today.