Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Not sure if I'll be able to get up the Lost and Found on Thursday and Friday, but check back just in case. I'm going to include some stuff for over the weekend tomorrow.
- Barren Bitches Book Brigade chosen books will be announced soon. Just contacting authors so we can set the schedule.
- This new website, Preventing Pregnancy Loss, by Darci Klein, the author of To Full Term is a fantastic resource. It even has a sidebar of three associations that can help you find a doctor in your area who is familiar with pregnancy loss and subsequent testing.
- Love Will Tear Us Apart (IUI)
- (Un)fertile Phase (in the beginning)
- Pink and Blue Wishes (unexplained IF)
- It Will Happen (IUI)
- Today is Rebecca's anniversary. Go over and wish them congratulations.
- Tomorrow is Bliss's 5th birthday (son of Bleu). You can wish him happy birthday through her blog.
- None Today.
- Bleu is starting stims today for this IVF cycle. Go over and wish her good luck.
- Single Tracy at Baby Steps is in the middle of her donor egg cycle and her sister, Deb (the donor), starts stims on Friday. Go over and wish them good luck.
- Square Peg, Round Whole had her cycle canceled while they were driving over for transfer. Please go over and give her support.
- None Today.
- WannabeRE has brought home her daughter, Charlotte Rose. She was born on November 14th. Go over and wish her congratulations.