Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow if you live in America.
- Not sure if I'll be able to get up the Lost and Found on Thursday and Friday, but check back just in case.
- Barren Bitches Book Brigade chosen books will be announced soon. Just contacting authors so we can set the schedule.
- Freezer Buns (IVF, unexplained IF)
- IVF - A Husband's In Vitro Perspective (IVF, elusive male point-of-view)
- Today is Bliss's 5th birthday (son of Bleu). You can wish him happy birthday through her blog.
- Carrie's wedding anniversary is on Saturday. Go over and wish that soupy couple a happy anniversary.
- It's Melissa's birthday at Learning Again on Saturday and then her anniversary on Monday! Go over and wish her double the happiness for double the happy events.
- Hope and Megan of Cha Cherry Cola and So Join The Struggle are in the midst of slow, hideous pregnancy loss (from "baby is measuring small at the u/s" to "beta levels dropping" to "when the hell can we get a D&C?" with the end still not in sight....). Please go over and give them a lot of love right now.
- Michell is going in for an IUI today. Go over and wish her luck.
- None Today.
- Jamie gave birth to Bolander last night on November 20th. Yay! Go over and wish them congratulations.