Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- It has started--the celebration of us--the Creme de la Creme of the Infertility/Pregnancy Loss/Adoption blogosphere. Click on over to see the details and then add your link to the list.
- Book Reading: Beth Kohl will be reading from her book Embryo Culture (which is one of our future book tour books!). The details: Seattle, WA on Sunday, December 9th at 5:30 p.m. at the Third Place Books (171 Bothell Way NE in Lake Forest Park). If you go, make sure you stay through the end and let her know that you read it here. She wanted to meet other people from the community. By the way--not only is the book funny, but Beth rocks and if you're out there, you definitely want to put this on your calendar.
- What? You need a gift for the holidays? Why not support your fellow stirrup queens and buy from Shop Mom or Pop? Shop thoughtfully this season and send on the link to anyone who wants to support the community by making their holiday shopping also make treatments or adoption possible.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!.
- None Today
- Portia P's birthday is today! Go over and give her birthday wishes.
- None Today.
- A negative for Baby Step. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Then jump over to Little Beans for Me because she had a negative as well. A sad and frustrating Monday.
- Mother of None (a regular reader of IF blogs but without her own) wrote a guest post on Coming2Terms. Her final FET--her final treatment cycle after 7 years--was a chemical pregnancy (beta was a 6). Please go over and give your support.
- Calliope leaves today for the Northeast for her IVF cycle. Go wish her good luck!
- Fert report at Soulbliss. She has 5 good embryos with a possible three more. Go over and wish her luck for transfer.
- Great amnio results for Topcat. Go over and wish her congratulations.
- Great doubling betas for There's Weenie Juice on my Cookie! Go over and wish her good thoughts for the ultrasound.
- Strawberry Wine and Clouds is finally pregnant after 3+ years, a miscarriage, and an ectopic--but things are not well at home and she's anxious about the pregnancy. Please go over and give her a lot of support while you're giving her congratulations.
- Twins for Jen at Land of the Infertile!
- Great news at The Adventures of Jonny and Flo. Flo is 5 weeks 2 days and had a great ultrasound.
- None Today.