Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- 81 in the Creme de la Creme--keep sending your link. And go hound your favourite bloggers to submit something (19 more until we hit 100!).
- Kathy at So These Are the Days of My Life has some questions about Clomid as well as moving on from there. Please go over and help answer her questions--especially if you've had any of the same symptoms she is currently experiencing.
- It has started--the celebration of us--the Creme de la Creme of the Infertility/Pregnancy Loss/Adoption blogosphere. Click on over to see the details and then add your link to the list.
- What? You need a gift for the holidays? Why not support your fellow stirrup queens and buy from Shop Mom or Pop? Shop thoughtfully this season and send on the link to anyone who wants to support the community by making their holiday shopping also make treatments or adoption possible.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- Life From Here (IVF, ttc over 35)
- Happy birthday to Baby Moxie, happy birthday to you!
- And other song: Happy birthday to M, happy birthday to you!
- And a third round, sung two days early: Happy birthday to Sara, happy birthday to you!
- Evil Clomid is experiencing a loss. Please go over and give her a hug.
- A positive and great betas at The Infertility Monster. Go over and give her congratulations.
- Harderthanwethought has brought home her baby boy, Jonah! He was born on December 4th. Go over to see a sweet picture and give her congratulations.