Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The Lost and Found page is permanently located beneath this current post. Old Connections Abound can be accessed via the date or subject archives listed on the sidebar. Check the submissions page, FAQ, and ways to get involved for additional information. Email me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
Lost and Found is open to anyone in the infertility, pregnancy loss, adoption, pregnancy-and-parenting after infertility, assisted conception, living child-free after infertility or loss community (as well as anyone I inadvertently missed on that list). Please support the list as well as anyone posting announcements below.
- 81 in the Creme de la Creme--keep sending your link. And go hound your favourite bloggers to submit something (19 more until we hit 100!).
- It has started--the celebration of us--the Creme de la Creme of the Infertility/Pregnancy Loss/Adoption blogosphere. Click on over to see the details and then add your link to the list.
- What? You need a gift for the holidays? Why not support your fellow stirrup queens and buy from Shop Mom or Pop? Shop thoughtfully this season and send on the link to anyone who wants to support the community by making their holiday shopping also make treatments or adoption possible.
- If you notice another loading slow down or receive error messages for Stirrup Queens or Lost and Found, please let me know. Now I'm nervous every time I add anything to the side bar!
- None Today.
- Happy birthday to Sara this weekend! Her birthday is on Saturday.
- An early happy birthday to Meghan. Her birthday is on Monday and she has been having a rough time.
- Lindsay's grandmother died this morning. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Carrie had a negative pee stick prior to her beta on this IVF cycle. Please go over and give her a hug.
- Soulbliss is awaiting her beta results after a negative pee stick too. Please go over and give her support.
- Jeannine at I Think We Made a Nugget is in pre-term labor at barely 7 months-please visit her blog and offer support--her sister will be updating her blog later and will relay all comments to her.
- A positive for Will They Have His Eyes! Go over and wish her congratulations.
- None Today.